Locked by Police Central e-crime Unit (PCeU) Virus/ How to Remove Ransomware PCeU Virus that Asks A Fine of 100 poundsPublished November 10th, 2012 by Hattie Bessemer
Is Police Central e-crime Unit (PCeU) from the UK central police institute? My computer has been locked by PCeU virus that asks 100 ponds to release the locked screen. Do I need to pay the fine to unlock my screen? What is Police Central e-crime Unit (PCeU)? This step by step guide will help you to fix it completely.
Basic Analysis on Police Central e-crime Unit (PCeU) Virus
Police Central e-crime Unit (PCeU) Virus is regarded as a ransomware virus that generated from Ukash screen-locked family. It is another scam virus that has been spreading on the UK for a couple months. Computer users get stuck on dealing with the virus as it steals the governmental police institute to swindle your money off. Police Central e-crime Unit (PCeU) Virus keeps displaying the warning that you need to fine 100 pounds as your computer has been under supervised for a reason for distributing porn contents after visiting the prohibited porn websites. It states the downloaded materials have infringed the copyrighted distribution. Generally speaking, the virus has been created for a fines collecting from innocent PC users. The alert seems to be trustworthy as it is in a name of official authority to trick you off. It keeps convincing you to follow the instructions of payment to complete the fine through Ukash system. More than that, it tries to break you by the threat of blackmail of jail sentence if you prefer ignoring the alerts beyond 72 hours. Is that true? Never try to believe into the scam virus and the false massage. Police Central e-crime Unit (PCeU) belongs to the nasty infection that can easily bypass any security program as it is quite capable to modify system key registry for the hacker’s invasion. It is not a lucky signature if your system is automatically popping up the warming from Police Central e-crime Unit (PCeU) Virus.
Since Police Central e-crime Unit (PCeU) is a tricky scam virus, it can be installed from suspicious websites, including porn websites/ online forum/ freeware&shareware providing sites etc. Please stay a clean mind and never complete the fine with the so-called UKASH system and nothing will change after making the payment. No official organization will lock users’ screen for a fine such excuse. It is strongly suggested to remove Police Central e-crime Unit (PCeU) Virus as soon as possible with a reliable solution.
Police Central e-crime Unit (PCeU) Virus is a trick scam virus
- Police Central e-crime Unit (PCeU) attacks system without any permission
- Police Central e-crime Unit (PCeU) reputation & rating online is terrible
- Police Central e-crime Unit (PCeU) may hijack, redirect and modify your web browser
- Police Central e-crime Unit (PCeU) may install other sorts of spyware/adware/malware
- Police Central e-crime Unit (PCeU) violates your privacy and compromises your security
Screen Shortcut of Police Central e-crime Unit (PCeU) Virus
Fake alerts from Police Central e-crime Unit (PCeU) Virus
Attention!!! This operating system is locked due to the violation of the laws of the United Kingdom Following violations detected: This IP address was used to visit websites containing pornography, child pornography, zoophilia and child abuse, your computer also contains video files with Pornographic content, elements of violence and child pornography! Spam-messages with terrorist motives were also sent from your computer. This computer lock is aimed to stop your illegal activity. To unlock the computer you are obliged to pay a fine of £ 100. You could pay the forfeit in two ways: … If an error occurs, send the code to address firstname.lastname@example.org
Method one: Step by Step Manual Guide to Get Rid of Police Central e-crime Unit (PCeU)
1. Restart your computer into safe mode with networking by pressing F8 key constantly before the Windows starts to launch.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del keys together to open the Windows Task Manager to stop the processes related to Police Central e-crime Unit (PCeU) .
3. Show up Folder Options from Control Panel. Check the box of “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”, then click “OK”.
4. The related registry entries of Police Central e-crime Unit (PCeU) to be deleted as listed below:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\[random] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer\Run\[random] HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\[random] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\svflooje\Enum\[random]
5. Locate and delete Police Central e-crime Unit (PCeU) associated files:
%AppData%\Protector-[random].exe %appdata%\npswf32.dll %appdata%\Inspector-[rnd].exe
Help from Video Tutorial
Method Two: Police Central e-crime Unit (PCeU) automatic removal instruction:
SpyHunter is designed as a simple way for the average computer user to protect their PC from online threats. It is automatically configured to give you the best protection. It provides reliable protection against all kinds of malicious threats including spyware, adware, hijackers, rootkits, and more. You can follow the instructions provided below to download and install SpyHunter successfully, and enjoy the immediate and ongoing protection.
1. Download SpyHunter by clicking the following download link:
2. Double-click on the downloaded file. If asked to allow program to make changes to this computer, click “Yes” button.
3. In this step, please accept the Licence Agreement and click “Next >” button.
4. After the definition database is downloaded, system scan will automatically start.
5.Remove all the threats completely from your PC
Note: Due to the changeable characters of Police Central e-crime Unit (PCeU), you cannot be too careful to distinguish the harmful files and registries from the system files and registries. If you have spend too much time in manual removing Police Central e-crime Unit (PCeU) and still not make any progress, you’d better stop and choose the automatic removal method – download and install Spyhunter here to remove Police Central e-crime Unit (PCeU) for you immediately.
More Removal Guides
Get a Safer, Cleaner & Faster PC!
A good spyware remover can safeguard your computer at real-time automatically.
- Terminate latest, stubborn virus/spyware
- Safe, effective and complete
- Fix various PC problems
So, pick one of your favorite to protect your system easily.
Malwarebytes is one of the most popular and widely used anti-virus and malware-removal software applications for both home and corporate computer users alike.