Overview of YayZap Adware
YayZap is a newly detected adware program with the detection name PUP.Optional.ArcadeCandy by MalwareBytes. If infected with YayZap adware, you will get advertisements marked with different text under the pop-up: “RocketTab powered by YayZap”, “Ads by YayZap”, “Powered by YayZap”, “Brought to you by YayZap” or “Ads powered by YayZap”. YayZap adware performs various intrusive activities in a system, and it is recommended to remove it once it is found.
In order to help you avoid Ads by YayZap in the future, and remove it completely right now, let’s have a closer look at Ads by YayZap.
Advertised as “an exciting gaming portal that offers tons of free games”, YayZap tries to make it sound like a useful service. However, it shows ads containing coupons, pop-up ads or advertising banners which are used to promote the installation of additional questionable content including web browser toolbars, optimization utilities and other products, from which YayZap publisher can generate pay-per-click revenue.
How does YayZap get intrusion into a system?
Generally speaking, the YayZap adware infection is hidden in some free programs and web links and waits for a chance to get intrusion into the computer system. Moreover, YayZap can be installed in various versions of Windows systems as well as Mac. Also, it can create some extensions or plug-ins in the web browsers.
How to prevent your PC getting YayZap attack?
1. Install reputable real-time antivirus program and scan your computer regularly.
2. Do not open intrusive links, dubious pop-ups, spam e-mails or suspected attachments.
3. Stay away from suspicious websites.
4. Be caution while downloading software from free resources.
How to get rid of YayZap completely?
Method A. Manual Removal Guide
Method B. Automatic Removal Guide
Free to choose the one you prefer.
Method A. Manual Removal Guide
Step 1: Uninstall YayZap from Control Panel
1) Tap the Windows key + I to launch Settings.
2) Click on Control Panel.
3) Open Uninstall a program.
4) Delete any suspicious program.
Windows 8 or Windows 8.1:
1) Press the Windows key + Q.
2) Type Control Panel and click the icon.
3) Go to Uninstall a program and remove any suspicious program.
Windows 7 or Windows Vista:
1) Launch the Start menu and select Control Panel.
2) Access Uninstall a program.
3) Remove any suspicious program.
1) Access the Start menu.
2) Open Control Panel.
3) Launch Add or Remove Programs and eliminate any suspicious program.
Step 2: Remove YayZap from Web Browser
1) Open the desktop, and then tap or click the Internet Explorer icon on the taskbar.
2) Click the “Tools” button, and then click “Manage add-ons”.
3) Remove or disable all add-ons you do not know or need. Remove button is preferred if available.
1) Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
2) Click “Tools”.
3) Select “Extensions”.
4) Click the trash can icon by the extensions you’d like to completely remove.
5) A confirmation dialog appears, click “Remove”.
1) Click the menu button firefox menu and choose “Add-ons”. The Add-ons Manager tab will open.
2) In the Add-ons Manager tab, select the Extensions or Appearance panel.
3) Remove all extensions you do not know or need.
4) Click “Restart” now if it pops up.
(Optional)Step 3: Reset your browser settings to remove YayZap
If you are still experiencing issues with YayZap, you need to reset your browser to its default settings. This step needs to be performed only if your issues have not been solved by the previous steps.
1) Start Internet Explorer, on the Tools menu, click “Internet options”. If you don’t see the Tools menu, press Alt.
2) In the Internet Options window, tap or click the Advanced tab
3) Click “Reset”. If you’re using Windows Internet Explorer 6, click “Restore Default”.
4) In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, tap or click “Reset”.
5) When Internet Explorer finishes applying the default settings, tap or click “Close”, and then tap or click “OK”.
1) Open Google Chrome, in the top-right corner of the browser window, click the Chrome menu
2) Select “Settings”.
3) At the bottom, click “Show advanced settings”.
4) Under the Reset settings section , click “Reset settings”.
5) In the opened window, confirm that you wish to reset Google Chrome settings to default by clicking the “Reset” button.
1) Open Mozilla Firefox, in the upper-right corner of the Firefox window, click the Firefox menu button, then click on the “Help” button.
2) From the Help menu, choose “Troubleshooting Information”.
If you’re unable to access the Help menu, type about:support in your address bar to bring up the Troubleshooting information page.
3) Click the “Refresh Firefox” button in the upper-right corner of the “Troubleshooting Information” page.
4) To continue, click on the “Refresh Firefox” button in the new confirmation window that opens.
5) Firefox will close itself and will revert to its default settings. When it’s done, a window will list the information that was imported. Click on the “Finish” button.
If you feel the manual removal is difficult for you or you are too lazy to follow the instructions to remove YayZap, there is another option for you. The following removal guide is easier and more effective.
Method B. Automatic Removal Guide (Highly Recommended)
Step 1: Remove YayZap with SpyHunter
SpyHunter is a legitimate, real-time anti-spyware application designed to assist the average computer user in protecting their PC from malicious threats.
1) Click on the button below to download SpyHunter.
2) Allow the “SpyHunter-Installer.exe” file to run, and then follow the instruction to complete the setup process.
3) When the program has been successfully installed,open it and click on the “Scan Computer Now!” button to start a free scan on your computer.
SpyHunter will now start scanning your computer as shown below.
4) When the scan is completed, all the threats in your computer are successfully detected. Tick “Select All” and then click “Fix Threats“ button to uninstall it.
Note: SpyHunter’s free version is only for malware detection. To remove the malware threats from your PC, you will need to purchase its malware removal tool.
Step 2: Optimize your PC with RegCure Pro
RegCure Pro is an advanced optimizer which is able to solve your computer system problems, remove your privacy items produced by online searches, delete junk files, uninstall malware and fix performance problems. Here shows how it works.
1) Click on the button below to download RegCure Pro.
2) Allow the program to install by clicking on the “Run” button, and then follow the instruction to complete the setup process.
3) When the program is successfully installed, double click on its desktop shortcut to open it. On the Overview tab, check all the scan settings and then click on the “Click to Start Scan” button to run a system scan on your computer. The first system scan will take some time, please be patient.
The screenshot of the system scan progress is shown below.
4) When the system scan is done, click on the “Fix All” button to completely remove all the performance problems in your computer.
Note: The free version of RegCure Pro is only for malware detection. To remove the malware threats and junk files from your PC, you will need to purchase its full version.
YayZap is undoubtedly an annoyance maker that may direct your system into deep trouble. As mentioned before the full version of SpyHunter could have protected your computer against this threat. To safely and quickly remove YayZap from your PC, you are suggested to Download and Install Powerful Security Tool.
To optimize your computer performance, click here to Download RegCure Pro.