Complaints from Computer Users About Strong Vault:
Lots of people have the same complaints about this Strong Vault. And there are different kinds of problems which make the computer system act weirdly. Here are some quotes from them.
1. I got two BSOD screens before my computer started up. Somehow Strongvault Online Backup showed up a few weeks ago even though I did not install it. I immediately thought it was that, and sure enough, it was. I need help with removing this so I can get my computer back into the condition it used to be.
2. Trying to uninstall Strongvault and get the message…Error opening installation log file. Verify that the specified log file location exists and is writable. I am sure that I did not install by myself. Help, please!
3. I tried to remove this Strong Vault. However, Strongvault is still on my computer and has a Start Menu Icon; essentially, Strongvault allows various pop-ups to appear (e.g., requests for Surveys from various websites I am visiting) and it frequently asks that Adobe Flash be updated. I just close the box of the pop-ups and don’t download anything from this Strongvault Box.
Strong Vault Description
Strong Vault or Strong Vault Online Backup has been known as online backup software. It has its own official site and the site declares that, “Strongvault is a pioneer and technology leader in online backup – dedicated to service consumers, small and medium businesses and IT/managed service providers. ” Yes, there is no clue to classified it as a rogue program. Although there are lots of complaints and reports about it, it is still a legit thing.
But it is really weird that this Strong Vault is able to install itself on a computer without the owner’s permission or consents. In that situation, you may not be able to uninstall it through the control panel. And some computer users even have problems with the web browsers and some other programs. The web browser such as Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome will take a long time to respond, you cannot do anything else though.
It has been known that Strong Vault can come into your computer with some other free softwares. This means that if you downloaded free softwares, this Strong Vault will install itself and without your permission. It is bundled with those free softwares. On one hand, this may be the way that it promote itself; on the other hand, this is actually a method that rogue programs spread themslves. Anyway, if you have no other solution to remove this Strong Vault thing, then you’d better ask someone who has sufficient expert skills to remove it. Here in this post, you can always ask help from Tee Support 24/7 Online Experts Now and get the problem fixed soon.
The Following Problems That May Be Caused By Strong Vault:
- Computer slows down dramatically.
- System crashes suddenly and repeatedly.
- Random files and folders will be created in your computer.
- Numerous unexpected messages come in front of you when you are working.
- Browser homepage is changed somehow.
- terminate latest, stubborn virus/spyware that an antivirus program can not!
- specific solution for your specific system: Safe, Effective, Complete.
- many more services covering various PC problems to meet your requirements.
Anti-Virus Cannot Fix This Porblem, Why?
According to our study, this Strong Vault is not belonging to the virus database of any legit anti-virus. Since many programs are created and updated each day and it takes time for antivirus programs to make solutions for the latest problems. Therefore, at this moment, it is not surprising for your antivirus software failed to detect the problem about Strong Vault. Strong Vault thing needs and only can be removed manually so that it is completely deleted from your computer.
Useful Guides for Strong Vault Uninstallation
There are 3 different ways to clean this Strong Vault from your computer. One is official way which was provided on the site of Strong Vault.
Step 1: Click Start Menu and then Choose Control Panel. Then click Add/remove program. You will see Strong Vault in the list.
Step 2: Choose the Strong Vault and then click Uninstall, then the uninstall will begin. After that you can reboot your computer and have a check.
Solution Two:TEP 1: Open up Internet Explorer Browser
STEP 2: Go here: http://support.microsoft.com/fixit/
STEP 3: In the Filter Solutions SEARCH box: TYPE in “Uninstall”
STEP 4: You should see an option called: “Fix problems with programs that can’t be installed or uninstalled”
STEP 5: Click RUN NOW.
This solution is in need of sufficient expert skills. And if the two solutions above did not work on your computer. Then you should try the third solution.
1. All associate files of Strong Vault to be removed:
%AllUsersProfile%\~ %AllUsersProfile%\.dll %AllUsersProfile%\.exe %UserProfile%\Desktop\Strong Vault.lnk %UserProfile%\Start Menu\Programs\http://www_getwindowinfo/\ C:\Users\Alex\AppData\Local\Strongvault Online Backup
2. All registry entries of Strong Vault to be deleted:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Run\random.exe" HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\CurrentVersion\Run\”MSN” = “%Temp%\34542.exe” HKEY_CURRENT_USER\AppEvents\Schemes\Apps\Explorer\Navigating
Watch this Vidoe Guide and Learn Some Removal Skills
(Attention please: This is a threat deletion release. We do not recommend you do it unless you’re experiencing an issue with that before or you are not computer newbie. You can get assistance with Tee Support Certified Experts to avoid any mistakes. )
Tee Support is an award-winning online tech service 24/7. Tee Support experts provide sophisticated manual solutions:
A good spyware remover can safeguard your computer at real-time automatically. So, pick up one of your favorite to protect your system easily.
However, professional online technical support is highly recommended if you want a more specific, accurate and effective solution toward your specific issue in your specific computer system.
Malwarebytes is one of the most popular and widely used anti-virus and malware-removal software applications for both home and corporate computer users alike.
Award-winning Spyware Doctor with AntiVirus software protects your PC against privacy and tracking threats. Spyware Doctor with AntiVirus detects, removes and secures your PC from potential spyware, viruses, worms and tracking threats.