Complaints from Computer Users About Strong Vault:
Lots of people have the same complaints about this Strong Vault. And there are different kinds of problems which make the computer system act weirdly. Here are some quotes from them.
1. I got two BSOD screens before my computer started up. Somehow Strongvault Online Backup showed up a few weeks ago even though I did not install it. I immediately thought it was that, and sure enough, it was. I need help with removing this so I can get my computer back into the condition it used to be.
2. Trying to uninstall Strongvault and get the message…Error opening installation log file. Verify that the specified log file location exists and is writable. I am sure that I did not install by myself. Help, please!
3. I tried to remove this Strong Vault. However, Strongvault is still on my computer and has a Start Menu Icon; essentially, Strongvault allows various pop-ups to appear (e.g., requests for Surveys from various websites I am visiting) and it frequently asks that Adobe Flash be updated. I just close the box of the pop-ups and don’t download anything from this Strongvault Box.
Strong Vault Description
Strong Vault or Strong Vault Online Backup has been known as online backup software. It has its own official site and the site declares that, “Strongvault is a pioneer and technology leader in online backup – dedicated to service consumers, small and medium businesses and IT/managed service providers. ” Yes, there is no clue to classified it as a rogue program. Although there are lots of complaints and reports about it, it is still a legit thing.
But it is really weird that this Strong Vault is able to install itself on a computer without the owner’s permission or consents. In that situation, you may not be able to uninstall it through the control panel. And some computer users even have problems with the web browsers and some other programs. The web browser such as Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome will take a long time to respond, you cannot do anything else though.
It has been known that Strong Vault can come into your computer with some other free softwares. This means that if you downloaded free softwares, this Strong Vault will install itself and without your permission. It is bundled with those free softwares. On one hand, this may be the way that it promote itself; on the other hand, this is actually a method that rogue programs spread themslves. Anyway, if you have no other solution to remove this Strong Vault thing, then you’d better ask someone who has sufficient expert skills to remove it.
The Following Problems That May Be Caused By Strong Vault:
- Computer slows down dramatically.
- System crashes suddenly and repeatedly.
- Random files and folders will be created in your computer.
- Numerous unexpected messages come in front of you when you are working.
- Browser homepage is changed somehow.
Useful Guides for Strong Vault Uninstallation
There are 3 different ways to clean this Strong Vault from your computer. One is official way which was provided on the site of Strong Vault.
Step 1: Click Start Menu and then Choose Control Panel. Then click Add/remove program. You will see Strong Vault in the list.
Step 2: Choose the Strong Vault and then click Uninstall, then the uninstall will begin. After that you can reboot your computer and have a check.
Solution Two:TEP 1: Open up Internet Explorer Browser
STEP 2: Go here: http://support.microsoft.com/fixit/
STEP 3: In the Filter Solutions SEARCH box: TYPE in “Uninstall”
STEP 4: You should see an option called: “Fix problems with programs that can’t be installed or uninstalled”
STEP 5: Click RUN NOW.
This solution is in need of sufficient expert skills. And if the two solutions above did not work on your computer. Then you should try the third solution.
1. All associate files of Strong Vault to be removed:
%AllUsersProfile%\~ %AllUsersProfile%\.dll %AllUsersProfile%\.exe %UserProfile%\Desktop\Strong Vault.lnk %UserProfile%\Start Menu\Programs\http://www_getwindowinfo/\ C:\Users\Alex\AppData\Local\Strongvault Online Backup
2. All registry entries of Strong Vault to be deleted:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Run\random.exe" HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\CurrentVersion\Run\”MSN” = “%Temp%\34542.exe” HKEY_CURRENT_USER\AppEvents\Schemes\Apps\Explorer\Navigating
Remove Strong Vault with SpyHunter Antivirus
SpyHunter is a powerful, real-time anti-spyware application that designed to assist the average computer user in protecting their PC from malicious threats like worms, Trojans, rootkits, rogues, dialers, spyware, etc. It is important to notice that SpyHunter removal tool works well and should run alongside existing security programs without any conflicts.
Step 1. Click the Download icon to install SpyHunter in your PC.
Step 2. After the installation, run SpyHunter and click “Malware Scan” button to have a full or quick scan on your PC.
Step 3. Choose Select all>Remove to get rid of all the threats on your PC.
Download and install RegCure Pro to optimize your computer
RegCure Pro features a complete suite of easy-to-use fixing, cleaning and optimizing tools for increased speed and peak performance. It fixes system errors, removes malware, optimizes your PC’s memory, cleans away clutter, deletes privacy files, improves startup times and much more. Here is the download icon:
Watch this Vidoe Guide and Learn Some Removal Skills
Hopefully, the solutions above can help you get rid of Strong Vault perfectly. As many viruses, spyware or malware threats are variable and stubborn for removal, if you have no idea about where its malicious files are really hiding, it is recommended that you use this genuine malware detection and removal application to help you save your time and hassle.
Get a Safer, Cleaner & Faster PC!
A good spyware remover can safeguard your computer at real-time automatically.
- Terminate latest, stubborn virus/spyware
- Safe, effective and complete
- Fix various PC problems
So, pick one of your favorite to protect your system easily.
Malwarebytes is one of the most popular and widely used anti-virus and malware-removal software applications for both home and corporate computer users alike.