Shopping Helper Toolbar Description
Shopping Helper Toolbar(Shopping Helper Smartbar) is identified as a nasty browser hijacker, which adds itself automatically, changes browser homepage and default search engine to search.snap.do that will not provide accurate search results to you except tons of ads and sponsored links. Usually, Shopping Helper Toolbar is bundled with third free applications, Shopping Helper Toolbar will get the chance to install to your system when you allow desired programs to get into computer and pay no attention to installation steps. So, most of the users will have no idea when and how Shopping Helper Toolbar sneaks into system.
Once infected, there may be several unknown applications install together to targeted PC, which may contain adware, rougeware, spyware and so on. All of them will add to startup items automatically that will obviously influence speed of Windows starting up. Meanwhile, your screen may be flooded by various ads popups, you must be careful that do not click the ads content links from pop-ups and bogus search.snap.do search engine, otherwise you may increase the potential that your system got infections. When you found Shopping Helper Toolbar stay in your browsers, you should remove it as soon as possible.
Annoyances That Shopping Helper Toolbar Can Bring to Your Computer
1. Shopping Helper Toolbar installs to system without your permission
2. Shopping Helper Toolbar may install other sorts of spyware/adware/malware
3. Shopping Helper Toolbar will hijack, redirect and modify your web browser
4. Shopping Helper Toolbar makes programs performance poor.
5. Shopping Helper Toolbar violates your privacy and compromises your security
Solutions Worthy of Your Trying
Soutions 1 : Remove Shopping Helper Manually by Yourself
Details for Solution 1 – Remove Shopping Helper Manually by Yourself
1. Remove add-ons:
1) Go to Tools -> ‘Manage Add-ons’;
2) Choose ‘Search Providers’ -> choose ‘Bing’ search engine or ‘Google’ search engine and make it default;
3) Select ‘Search Results’ and click ‘Remove’ to remove it;
4) Go to ‘Tools’ -> ‘Internet Options’; select ‘General tab’ and click website, e.g. Google.com. Click OK to save changes.
1) Click on ‘Customize and control’ Google Chrome icon, select ‘Settings’;
2) Choose ‘Basic Options’;
3) Change Google Chrome’s homepage to google.com or any other and click the ‘Manage Search Engines…’ button;
4) Select ‘Google’ from the list and make it your default search engine;
5) Select ‘Search Result’ from the list to remove it by clicking the ‘X’ mark.
1) Click on the magnifier’s icon and select ‘Manage Search Engine…’;
2) Choose ‘Search Results’ from the list and click ‘Remove’ and OK to save changes;
3) Go to ‘Tools’ -> “Options”. Reset the startup homepage or change it to google.com under ‘General tab;
2. Uninstall Shopping Helper Toolbar From the Control Panel
3. Locate and delete Shopping Helper Toolbar associated files:
%appdata% Shopping Helper Toolbar %temp% random.exe
4. Detect and remove Shopping Helper Toolbar related registry entries:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\ Shopping Helper Toolbar HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\run\random
Reference Video Removal Guide for Shopping Helper Toolbar
Manual removal requires expertise and your patience. If you are tired of removing it by yourself or you may want to avoid the trouble that may cause by deleting inappropriate files, maybe downloading and installing antivirus program Spyhunter is your best Choice.
Details for Solution 2 – Remove Shopping Helper Automatically with the Help of the Powerful Spyhunter
Step 2: click ” Yes, protect my homepage” to protect your browser.
Step 3: Click “Scan Now” to scan your computer to block Shopping Helper
The Last Tip
Shopping Helper should be removed out of your computer right now in order to protect your computer and your confidential information on your computer. The left of Shopping Helper will bring more troubles to your computer. Stop Shopping Helper Right Now with Spyhunter!