Feel annoyed with Yontoo Layers Client? This step-by-step manual guide can help you safely and completely remove adware.
Analysis on Yontoo Layers Client
Yontoo Layers Client is a malicious program which offers a platform to encourage malicious behaviors of all kinds of viruses, especially for the Trojan virus and hijacker infection. Generally speaking, it can change the way of advertisement broadcasting from original recourse. We can put it in a different term, Yontoo Layers Client display ads that pop up which turns out to be undefined and useless project. Why could it happen? It can modify any browser application, including Internet Explorer/Chrome/ Firefox which is the most common one. Typically speaking, you’ve got the infection via downloading free malicious software/video/music/photos from malicious drive-by-download scripts from corrupted porn and shareware / freeware websites, installed through spam email attachments, media downloads and social networks or executed by other threats on system. Through those downloaded contents, it can modify system default setting via changing browser’ DNS.
To completely remove it, we need to find out the process, files and registry entries of the virus and professional expert skill will be required to figure out the random name files of the virus from the legit system files. Manual solution will help you get out of difficulties .
Yontoo Layers Client is a malicious infection
- Modify system default setting and DNS
- Creeps into the compromising system without explicit consent.
- Modifies system registry to ensure that the rouge is synced with Windows loading.
- Bounded with other type of virus to make system crash
- Pops up useless and unwanted product ads
How to deal with Yontoo Layers Client ?
Method one: Manually Get Rid of Yontoo Layers Client Completely
It is important to note that Yontoo Layers Client manual removal requires operators possess certain knowledge about computer, namely, operators must be capable of distinguishing harmful files, registries, dll, and processes from system ones clearly. If you are not a computer geek, and do not have any PC viruses manual removal experience, you’d better download Spyhunter which is designed specifically to deal with Yontoo Layers Client to remove this nasty infection from your system permanently.
Method one: Manually Get Rid of Yontoo Layers Client Completely
Step one: Tips for repairing search engine:
1) Go to Tools -> ‘Manage Add-ons’;
2) Choose ‘Search Providers’ -> choose ‘Bing’ search engine or ‘Google’ search engine and make it default;
3) Select ‘Search Results’ and click ‘Remove’ to remove it;
4) Go to ‘Tools’ -> ‘Internet Options’; select ‘General tab’ and click website, e.g. Google.com. Click OK to save changes.
1) Click on ‘Customize and control’ Google Chrome icon, select ‘Settings’;
2) Choose ‘Basic Options’;
3) Change Google Chrome’s homepage to google.com or any other and click the ‘Manage Search Engines…’ button;
4) Select ‘Google’ from the list and make it your default search engine;
5) Select ‘Search Result’ from the list to remove it by clicking the ‘X’ mark.
1) Click on the magnifier’s icon and select ‘Manage Search Engine…’;
2) Choose ‘Search Results’ from the list and click ‘Remove’ and OK to save changes;
3) Go to ‘Tools’ -> “Options”. Reset the startup homepage or change it to google.com under ‘General tab;
Step two: Completely remove Yontoo Layers Client
1. Boot your computer into Safe Mode with Networking
2. Reset Internet Explorer by the following guide (take IE as an example):
Open Internet Explorer >> Click on Tools >> Click on Internet Options >> In the Internet Options window click on the Connections tab >> Then click on the LAN settings button>> Uncheck the check box labeled “Use a proxy server for your LAN” under the Proxy Server section and press OK.
3. Disable any suspicious startup items that are made by infections from Yontoo Layers Client
For Windows Xp: Click Start menu -> click Run -> type: msconfig in the Run box -> click Ok to open the System Configuration Utility -> Disable all possible startup items generated from Yontoo Layers Client.
For Windows Vista or Windows7: click start menu->type msconfig in the search bar -> open System Configuration Utility -> Disable all possible startup items generated from Yontoo Layers Client.
4. Open Windows Task Manager and close all running processes.
5. Remove these associated Files on your hard drive such as:
6. Open the Registry Editor and delete the following entries:
HKCUSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionInternet Settingsrandom HKCUSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionPoliciesExplorerDisallowRun HKCUSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionRunrandom HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindows NTCurrentVersionWinlogon "Shell" = "[random].exe"
7. Restart your computer normally to check whether there is still redirection while browsing.
Video guide for removing Yontoo Layers Client
Method Two: Automatically Remove Yontoo Layers Client Permanently
SpyHunter is designed as a simple way for the average computer user to protect their PC from online threats. It is automatically configured to give you the best protection. It provides reliable protection against all kinds of malicious threats including spyware, adware, hijackers, rootkits, and more. You can follow the instructions provided below to download and install SpyHunter successfully, and enjoy the immediate and ongoing protection.
1. Download SpyHunter by clicking the following download link:
2: Install SpyHunter by following the steps as below.
3: Scan your system after the installation.
4: Select the detected malicious files after your scanning and click on “Remove” button to clean all found infections.
Kindly Reminder: Yontoo Layers Client should be removed from your system as soon as possible, otherwise, you will definitely suffer quite a lot of computer issues aroused by Yontoo Layers Client. though manual removal is an effective way to get rid of Yontoo Layers Client, it is a huge process and a risky method which may cause irreversible manmade damage to your computer if some mistakes were made during the removing process. If you are not professional, you are recommended to download and install Spyhunter to automatically remove Yontoo Layers Client and all other threats from your PC.
Related Removal Guides
Still having trouble on dealing with tricky virus infections, stubborn errors, unwanted programs or any other headachy computer problems? Then, you definitely need a more specific, accurate and customized solution toward your specific issue in your specific computer system. Tee Support is an award-winning online tech service with over 5-year dedicated experience. Tee Support experts provide sophisticated manual solutions.Learn More and Sign up for Tee Support Online Service Now!