Is your computer infected with RoboSaver? Don’t know how to get rid of it completely? Have a look at this post and step by step to remove RoboSaver safely and quickly.
Summary of RoboSaver
RoboSaver (also known as Robo Saver or RoboSavEr) is an adware which installs on user’s Internet browsers. Commonly, it enters into the targeted system when user visits any unsafe websites, read junk mails, email attachments or download stuffs from contaminated web pages without any safety. If the users click on the pop up ads delivered by RoboSaver virus, it may redirect him to suspicious advertising websites.
Once it infiltrates the target computer successfully, this adware will alter user’s Internet browser settings by changing user’s homepage and default search engine settings. Moreover this adware installs several browser helper object which block attempts to roll back these changes. It has the capability to attack all web browsers including some popular ones like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. If the users click on the pop up ads delivered by RoboSaver virus, it may redirect him to suspicious advertising websites. You may not be able to access any of the computer utilities like Task Manager, Registry Editor or others, as all of them might be deactivated.
What’s more, it also performs many kinds of malicious tasks on your computer to monitor your online activities. It has ability to escape from the antivirus because it can delete some of your system files as well as it can modify your firewall settings. RoboSaver may consume all resources making the system performance and internet connection extremely slow. It can completely invade a computer in hidden form without the users’ permission. In order to avoid the more damage, it is important to remove RoboSaver as quickly as possible.
Several harmful properties embodied in RoboSaver
- RoboSaver Ads injects malicious files and registry entries to system, degrading computer performance;
- RoboSaver may bring other viruses and threats to the infected computers;
- RoboSaver provides many commercial ads and coupons to users, disturbing users’ online activities;
- RoboSaver comes with other downloads from the Internet without users’ permission;
- RoboSaver is able to change default browser settings such as homepages, default search engines and DNS settings;
- RoboSaver violates your privacy and compromises your security.
Method one: Step by Step Manual Guide to Get Rid of RoboSaver
1. Restart your computer into safe mode with networking by pressing F8 key constantly before the Windows starts to launch.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del keys together to open the Windows Task Manager to stop the processes related to RoboSaver.
3. Show up Folder Options from Control Panel. Check the box of “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”, then click “OK”.
4. The related registry entries of RoboSaver to be deleted as listed below:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\[random] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer\Run\[random] HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\[random] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\svflooje\Enum\[random]
5. Locate and delete RoboSaver associated files:
%AppData%\Protector-[random].exe %appdata%\npswf32.dll %appdata%\Inspector-[rnd].exe %desktopdir%\ TR/Sirefef.AG.10.lnk
Help from Video Tutorial
Method Two: RoboSaver automatic removal instruction:
SpyHunter is designed as a simple way for the average computer user to protect their PC from online threats. It is automatically configured to give you the best protection. It provides reliable protection against all kinds of malicious threats including spyware, adware, hijackers, rootkits, and more. You can follow the instructions provided below to download and install SpyHunter successfully, and enjoy the immediate and ongoing protection.
1. Download SpyHunter by clicking the following download link:
2. Double-click on the downloaded file. If asked to allow program to make changes to this computer, click “Yes” button.
3. In this step, please accept the Licence Agreement and click “Next >” button.
4. After the definition database is downloaded, system scan will automatically start.
5.Remove all the threats completely from your PC
Note: Due to the changeable characters of RoboSaver, you cannot be too careful to distinguish the harmful files and registries from the system files and registries. If you have spend too much time in manual removing RoboSaver and still not make any progress, you’d better stop and choose the automatic removal method – download and install Spyhunter here to remove RoboSaver for you immediately.
Get a Safer, Cleaner & Faster PC!
A good spyware remover can safeguard your computer at real-time automatically.
- Terminate latest, stubborn virus/spyware
- Safe, effective and complete
- Fix various PC problems
So, pick one of your favorite to protect your system easily.
Malwarebytes is one of the most popular and widely used anti-virus and malware-removal software applications for both home and corporate computer users alike.