If Srv.clickfuse.com replaces your homepage without your permission, you need to get rid of this annoying page as soon as you can to protect your computer. Read to learn something about it and get a method to remove Srv.clickfuse.com. Tee Support agents 24/7 online will be with you if you need help.
What is Srv.clickfuse.com and why does it keep popping up? Is it a virus and is it dangerous to your computer? Strictly speaking, Srv.clickfuse.com is a browser infection which is created by cyber criminals to make browser chaos. It sneaks into your computer with free downloads such as games or share programs on the Internet. Other distribution way can be spam email attachments or hacked web sites. Once installed, it causes browser problems to users. Homepage will be replaced by this annoying web site Srv.clickfuse.com at the first place. In fact, it is able to change your default browser settings including homepages, default search engines and DNS settings. All your browsers can be affected with this web page, unfortunately, which is a big headache to users.
Besides the homepage hijack, it causes redirection problems. Users may be redirected to Srv.clickfuse.com from any place when they are surfing the Internet. Sometimes, new tabs open automatically and redirect to this page. It seems that you can be anywhere as long as you open your browsers. You may get various ads from this web site. Users are not recommended to click any ads or download anything from it, because other browser infections or malwares may be installed into your computer.
It seems that Srv.clickfuse.com browser hijacker cannot be removed by anti-virus programs, according to users’ complaint. Malicious files will be installed to your system as soon as it comes to your computer. In fact, most of the anti-viruses do not deal with the browser infections. They aim to remove dangerous Trojan virus or worms. Users are suggested to remove the Srv.clickfuse.com browser hijacker manually in this situation. The basic steps are listed below, and you are welcome to contact Tee Support agents 24/7 online computer experts if you want to know more about this infection or need further help to remove it.
Basic Properties of Srv.clickfuse.com Browser Hijacker Infection
- Srv.clickfuse.com sneaks into your computer with free downloads from the Internet;
- Srv.clickfuse.com changes your default browser settings such as homepages or DNS settings;
- Srv.clickfuse.com injects malicious files to your system;
- Srv.clickfuse.com hijacks your homepages, redirects your search results and causers a serious of browser problems;
- Srv.clickfuse.com is able to affect all your browsers;
- Srv.clickfuse.com cannot be removed by anti-virus programs in many cases.
How to Remove Srv.clickfuse.com Browser Hijacker Infection
1. Launch the Task Manager by pressing keys Ctrl+Alt+Del or Ctrl+Shift+Esc at the same time, search for Srv.clickfuse.com processes and right-click to end them.
2. Open Control Panel in Start menu and search for Folder Options. When you’re in Folder Options window, please click on its View tab, check Show hidden files and folders and uncheck Hide protected operating system files (Recommended) and then press OK.
3. Get rid of the listed files created by Srv.clickfuse.com:
%CommonAppData%\.exe C:\Windows\Temp\.exe %temp%\.exe
4. Remove all cookies and histories of your infected browsers.
Video Guide to Remove Browser Hijacker Infection
Summary Srv.clickfuse.com is able to bring other infections to your computer, you are welcome to consult Tee Support agents 24/7 online and ask computer experts to check your computer all over, and remove all potential threats in your PC.
Get a Safer, Cleaner & Faster PC!
A good spyware remover can safeguard your computer at real-time automatically.
- Terminate latest, stubborn virus/spyware
- Safe, effective and complete
- Fix various PC problems
So, pick one of your favorite to protect your system easily.
Malwarebytes is one of the most popular and widely used anti-virus and malware-removal software applications for both home and corporate computer users alike.