cps.srv-ad.com is a Google redirect research redirect result. It always hijacks your Google, Yahoo, Bing and other search engine results to the webpage that you are not suppose to go through. Generally speaking, there is a remote hacker who takes charge completely of this site. We can image how bad this pest. There is the possibility that the skunk may trace your personal data and takes advantage it for malicious actions. And there are many behaviors such as encrypting your important files without realization/ revealing your sensitive massage (photos and chat records) for crime/ fully taking up your CPU and slow downloading of the system running level. As its name suggested, there are a lot of attractive ads in the site, you may be interested in the beautiful photos and attractive videos, once you click each of them without notice, it make link you to an unrecoverable site.
cps.srv-ad.com is A Malicious Website to the System
- Disable your firewall and split into your system
- Take advantage of the system and take up CPU fully
- Slow down your system running level and control it step by step
- Receive commend from remote hackers and start doing a lot of evils things
- Infect your videos and photographic and blow out to the outside webpage
- Trace your personal data and bank account then empty your purse
Ways of guarding against cps.srv-ad.com:
1. You should choose the custom installation during the freeware setup process, and avoid downloading the software from unreliable sources.
2. You should be careful and resist the temptation to open emails from unknown people, especially, the attachments embedded in the emails.
3. You should be caution and close the weird and strange websites as soon as possible if you are redirected to those sites against your will.
4. Install real-time anti-spyware protection and Keep anti-malware applications current.
How to Remove Cps.srv-ad.com?
Method one: Manually Remove Cps.srv-ad.com
Choose one of the methods to remove Cps.srv-ad.com permanently from your PC, please perform all the steps in correct order.
Method one: Manually Remove Cps.srv-ad.com
Step 1- Reset Internet Explorer by the following guide (take IE as an example):
Open Internet Explorer >> Click on Tools >> Click on Internet Options >> In the Internet Options window click on the Connections tab >> Then click on the LAN settings button>> Uncheck the check box labeled “Use a proxy server for your LAN” under the Proxy Server section and press OK.
Step 2- Open Windows Task Manager and close all running processes.
( Methods to open Task Manager: Press CTRL+ALT+DEL or CTRL+SHIFT+ESC or Press the Start button->click on the Run option->Type in taskmgr and press OK.)
Step 3- Show all hidden files
Open Control Panel from Start menu and search for Folder Options. When you’re in Folder Options window, please click on its View tab, check Show hidden files and folders and uncheck Hide protected operating system files (Recommended) and then press OK.
Step 4- Remove these associated Files on your hard drive such as:
%Public%\Documents\*.* %ProgramData%\*.* %Temp%\[random] Cps.srv-ad.com.exe %StartupFolder%\wpbt0.dll
Step 5- Clear all the cookies of your affected web browsers.
Click on the “Tools” menu and select “Options”.
Click the “Under the Bonnet” tab, locate the “Privacy” section and Click the “Clear browsing data” button.
Select “Delete cookies and other site data” and clean up all cookies from the list.
Click on Tools, then Options, select Privacy
Click “Remove individual cookies”
In the Cookies panel, click on “Show Cookies”
To remove a single cookie click on the entry in the list and click on the “Remove Cookie button”
To remove all cookies click on the “Remove All Cookies button”
Open Internet explorer window
Click the “Tools” button
Point to “safety” and then click “delete browsing history”
Tick the “cookies” box and then click “delete”
Video on How to Remove Cps.srv-ad.com:
Method two: Automatically Get Rid of Cps.srv-ad.com
SpyHunter is designed as a simple way for the average computer user to protect their PC from online threats. It is automatically configured to give you the best protection. It provides reliable protection against all kinds of malicious threats including spyware, adware, hijackers, rootkits, and more. You can follow the instructions provided below to download and install SpyHunter successfully, and enjoy the immediate and ongoing protection.
1. Download SpyHunter by clicking the following download link:
2. Double-click on the downloaded file. If asked to allow program to make changes to this computer, click “Yes” button.
3. In this step, please accept the Licence Agreement and click “Next >” button.
4. After the definition database is downloaded, system scan will automatically start.
5. Remove all the threats.
Kindly reminder: Cps.srv-ad.com will make more damages as time goes by, you should take action to remove it as soon as possible. As manual removal is very complicated, you must be very prudent during the whole removal process. If you are not familiar with the deletion of harmful files, processes, dll files and registry entries, it is suggested that you use automatic removal method. Download and install Spyhunter which is designed specifically to deal with Cps.srv-ad.com here to regain a fast, clean and safe PC now.
Related Removal Guides
Still having trouble on dealing with tricky virus infections, stubborn errors, unwanted programs or any other headachy computer problems? Then, you definitely need a more specific, accurate and customized solution toward your specific issue in your specific computer system. Tee Support is an award-winning online tech service with over 5-year dedicated experience. Tee Support experts provide sophisticated manual solutions.Learn More and Sign up for Tee Support Online Service Now!