Is your computer infected with Win Defrag? This step-by-step guide can help you safely and quickly remove Win Defrag. If you have any problem during the removal process, you are recommended to follow this article below to figure that out.
Win Defrag Description
Win Defrag is determined by Tee Support Labs as fake security software. Win Defrag is a new member from the same family with Win HDD, HDD Control, and Ultra Defragger. Win Defrag pops up to scans your computer the moment you log in and then give you a fake report stating that your computer has critical errors that may crash your computer. These grossly over exaggerated report is enough to scare a victim to believe that only Win Defrag can fix the problem and purchase a licensed version of it. But actually Win Defrag is worthless but messes up your computer.
Win Defrag Screenshot
Win Defrag Identified as Rogue Security Software by Impressions
- Win Defrag reputation/ rating online is terrible.
- Win Defrag is installed/ run without your permission.
- The official website of Win Defrag is poorly built without contact info.
- The payments website of Win Defrag is suspicious & claims your OS is unsafe.
- Poor Performance like highly-consumed system resources is caused by Win Defrag.
Win Defrag Step-by-Step Removal Instructions
1.Stop Win Defrag processes:
2.The associated files of Win Defrag to be deleted are listed below:
%Temp%[random].exe %Temp%dfrg %Temp%dfrgr %Temp%tmp2.tmp %UserProfile%DesktopWin Defrag.lnk %UserProfile%Start MenuPrograms/Win Defrag/Win Defrag.lnk %UserProfile%Start MenuPrograms/Win Defrag/Uninstall Win Defrag.lnk
3.The registry entries of Win Defrag that need to be removed are listed as follows:
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionRun “[random]” HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionRun “[random].exe”
Remove Win Defrag With Spyhunter:
1) Please click this download icon below to install Spyhunter.
2) Install Spyhunter Step by Step:
3) Run a scan with SpyHunter and remove all detected threats.
4) Remove reported threats.
Note: Manual removal of files and registry entries is very effective to get rid of this annoying threat. Anyhow, it requires skills & experience, and any wrong operation or even any deviation from the instructions during the manual removal could result in irreparable system damage. To make sure complete deletion, it is recommended to use the helpful SpyHunter removal tool to run a full scan of your computer.