Is your computer infected with W32.Rotinom? This step-by-step guide can help you safely and quickly remove W32.Rotinom. If you have any problem during the removal process, you can follow this article to learn more about it.
W32.Rotinom is determined by Tee Support Labs asmalicious worm. W32.Rotinom copies itself to start up applications to run automatically every time you log on your computer. W32.Rotinom can spread via removable drivers by creating copies of itself using names of existing folders on the root of that drive and sets the existing folder to be hidden.
W32.Rotinom Identified as Rogue Security Software by Impressions
- W32.Rotinom reputation/ rating online is terrible.
- W32.Rotinom is installed/ run without your permission.
- Strange files or applications are downloaded and installed by W32.Rotinom.
- The pop-up of W32.Rotinom is suspicious & claims your OS is unsafe.
- Poor Performance like highly-consumed system resources is caused by W32.Rotinom.
W32.Rotinom Step-by-Step Removal Instructions
1.The associated files of W32.Rotinomto be deleted are listed below:
%UserProfile%\Local Settings\Application Data\start\update.exe %UserProfile%\Local Settings\Application Data\start %UserProfile%\Local Settings\Application Data\S-1-5-31-1286970278978-5713669491-166975984-320
2.The registry entries of W32.Rotinom that need to be removed are listed as follows:
HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-1085891436-353507534-1371566055-500\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced\"ShowSuperHidden" = "0" HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User Shell Folders\"Startup" = "%UserProfile%\Local Settings\Application Data\start" HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced\"Hidden" = "2" HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced\"HideFileExt" = "1" HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced\"WebViewBarricade" = "0" HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Shell Folders\"Startup" = "C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\start"
How to Remove W32.Rotinom Virus with Spyhunter?
You may follow this manual removal procedure step by step to get rid of this virus, but it is quite complicated actually. So, if you are not a computer savvy, I recommend you to handle this problem with Spyhunter for which it is more easier. Meanwhile, Spyhunter can protect your computer in the future.
1. Download Spyhunter antivirus program by clicking the icon below;
2. To find out every threats in your computer, you need to do a full canning with spyhunter;(It takes a while depends on size of files in your computer)
3. After that, you should select every detected threats and remove it all;
4. Reboot your computer and check it again to make sure if it is gone completely.
Manual removal is risky and tough process requiring expertise. Not a single mistake is allowed. It is wise to have an expert taking care of this for you. Getting help from SpyHunter is fast and safe way to get rid of Downloader.Blugger.
More Removal Guides
Get a Safer, Cleaner & Faster PC!
A good spyware remover can safeguard your computer at real-time automatically.
- Terminate latest, stubborn virus/spyware
- Safe, effective and complete
- Fix various PC problems
So, pick one of your favorite to protect your system easily.
Malwarebytes is one of the most popular and widely used anti-virus and malware-removal software applications for both home and corporate computer users alike.