Do you receive coupons and ads constantly by Lucky Leap? Are you annoyed by those ads? Many customers have tried to remove it with anti-virus but in vain. This post will give you a guide to remove Lucky Leap completely from your computer.
What Is Lucky Leap?
Whenever you open your browsers, especially shopping web sites, such as Amazon, Walmart, Ebay and so on, Lucky Leap pops up and displays you coupons. You will get much coupon information, commercial advertisements, and products on sale and other info. These ads are attractive because it gives you gives you info of a large amount of discount info. However, these info may not be true, and more infections and virus may come to your computer if you click on those so-called discount products. Once infected with Lucky Leap, users may also be hijacked or redirected to malicious web sites sometimes.
In fact, Lucky Leap causes problems to your computer. It monitors your online activities, records which web sites you have visited; collect your searching info such as your searching keywords and histories. On this way, it get your online info in order to displays you info according to your searching habits. However, since it can monitor your online activities, your sensitive info such as bank account and email password could be revealed to hackers for illegal purpose. Therefore, Lucky Leap is dangerous not only to your computer, but also to your personal info.
Usually speaking, Lucky Leap comes along with free programs on from the Internet. It changes default settings of your browsers. All of the browsers, including Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox, can be affected. It also drops its malicious files in the vulnerable systems and adds its toolbar to the browsers. We can see that Lucky Leap is not friendly to your computer and privacy. We suggest you to remove it as soon as possible if your computer has been infected with Lucky Leap adware.
Properties of Lucky Leap
1. Lucky Leap displays coupons and other commercial advertisements for users;
2. Lucky Leap takes users to malicious sites;
3. Lucky Leap may introduce other infections and virus to the compromised computer;
4. Lucky Leap installs its toolbar to users’ computer;
5. Lucky Leap steals your personal information and spreads users’ privacy to hackers.
Method one: Step by Step Manual Guide to Get Rid of Lucky Leap
1. Restart your computer into safe mode with networking by pressing F8 key constantly before the Windows starts to launch.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del keys together to open the Windows Task Manager to stop the processes related to Lucky Leap.
3. Show up Folder Options from Control Panel. Check the box of “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”, then click “OK”.
4. The related registry entries of Lucky Leap to be deleted as listed below:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\[random] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer\Run\[random] HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\[random] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\svflooje\Enum\[random]
5. Locate and delete Lucky Leap associated files:
%AppData%\Protector-[random].exe %appdata%\npswf32.dll %appdata%\Inspector-[rnd].exe %desktopdir%\ TR/Sirefef.AG.10.lnk
Help from Video Tutorial
Method Two: Lucky Leap automatic removal instruction:
SpyHunter is designed as a simple way for the average computer user to protect their PC from online threats. It is automatically configured to give you the best protection. It provides reliable protection against all kinds of malicious threats including spyware, adware, hijackers, rootkits, and more. You can follow the instructions provided below to download and install SpyHunter successfully, and enjoy the immediate and ongoing protection.
1. Download SpyHunter by clicking the following download link:
2. Double-click on the downloaded file. If asked to allow program to make changes to this computer, click “Yes” button.
3. In this step, please accept the Licence Agreement and click “Next >” button.
4. After the definition database is downloaded, system scan will automatically start.
5.Remove all the threats completely from your PC
Note: Due to the changeable characters of Lucky Leap, you cannot be too careful to distinguish the harmful files and registries from the system files and registries. If you have spend too much time in manual removing Lucky Leap and still not make any progress, you’d better stop and choose the automatic removal method – download and install Spyhunter here to remove Lucky Leap for you immediately.
Related Removal Guides
Still having trouble on dealing with tricky virus infections, stubborn errors, unwanted programs or any other headachy computer problems? Then, you definitely need a more specific, accurate and customized solution toward your specific issue in your specific computer system. Tee Support is an award-winning online tech service with over 5-year dedicated experience. Tee Support experts provide sophisticated manual solutions.Learn More and Sign up for Tee Support Online Service Now!