Getting a “Ministry of Public Safety Canada” page on your screen, you cannot even reach your desktop. Do you want to know more about this ware? Can’t remove it by security software? In the following post we’ll help you get rid of ware completely and safely.
Description of Canadian Association of Chiefs of Police virus:
Canadian Association of Chiefs of Police virus can be deemed as a ransomware designed by cybercriminal. The intention for cybercriminal to invent a software like this is scamming money from innocent computer users whose poor computer been infected unfortunately. The objective of this ransomware is mainly target computer user from Canada which you can also see from its name. Bundled with a “freeware” in some download websites, it can be installed stealthily into your computer without your authorization. Modifying the system settings of your computer randomly, this thing is able to lock your computer screen after you reboot your computer. You can obviously find a page when you open your computer, warning that your computer has been locked by Ministry of public Safety Canada for what you have done illegally on the Internet. To unlock your computer and avoid been send to jail, you have to pay a fine about $300 to an unknown bank account.
To keep you computer away from this ransomware, you should firstly aware of those channels that may possibly infected with it. Besides the “freeware” channel, your computer can also be caught when your visit those hacked websites or some advertisement pages. Usually, you will be introduced to download some sort of program which claim can improve your browsing activity. Moreover, spam e-mail is also serious item you should pay attention, especially for its attachment. Based on what I have stated above, this ransomware is a huge threat for the safety of your computer which needs to be deleted as soon as possible to keep you computer safe. Since you actually can’t ever reach the desktop, you can’t take any operation with your antivirus program. I’m gonna teach you how to manually remove this infection from your computer step by step in this post.
Screen Shoot of Canadian Association of Chiefs of Police virus:
Corruptions of Canadian Association of Chiefs of Police virus:
- The malware is much likely to affect your workstation in that it always comes with other actual infections such as Trojans and rootkits.
- The malware enters your computer without your permission, so it is hard to trace its infiltration process.
- The infection modifies your system parameters in such a manner that it will be launched automatically.
- Canadian Association of Chiefs of Police virus blocked many tasks on your computer, so it’s hard to run any security programs to defense.
- It fabricates counterfeit popup messages that reflect the purported state of your PC being badly contaminated with some unwanted stuff, such 6. as Trojans, keyloggers, rootkits, spyware etc.
Manual Removal Guide Step by Step:
1) Boot your computer into safe mode with networking by restarting your computer and keeping pressing F8 key until Windows Advanced Options menu shows up, then using arrow key to select “Safe Mode with Networking” from the list and press ENTER to get into that mode.
2) Open your Task Manger by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys and end the processes of Canadian Association of Chiefs of Police virus:
3) The associated files to be removed in folders on Local Disk (note: new files are still created each month so far):
%systemroot%\system32 %Temp%\.exe %StartupFolder%\ctfmon.lnk
4) Open your Registry Editor and then find out the registry entries of Canadian Association of Chiefs of Police virus to remove them (note: new registry entries are still made every month so far):
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableTaskMgr” = 0 HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\random
How to Remove Canadian Association of Chiefs of Police virus (Ukash Scam) with Spyhunter?
You may follow this manual removal procedure step by step to get rid of this virus, but it is quite complicated actually. So, if you are not a computer savvy, I recommend you to handle this problem with Spyhunter for which it is more easier. Meanwhile, Spyhunter can protect your computer in the future.
1. Download Spyhunter antivirus program by clicking the icon below;
2. To find out every threats in your computer, you need to do a full canning with spyhunter;(It takes a while depends on size of files in your computer)
3. After that, you should select every detected threats and remove it all;
4. Reboot your computer and check it again to make sure if it is gone completely.
Note: Manual removal is a process which need operating extremely careful by people who master computer greatly for which any wrong system file deleting will not going to solve your computer problem. Also, it will send your computer into a worse situation even system crash. So, if you are not a expert in computer field, you are not recommended to solve this problem with Spyhunter. Download Spyhunter to deal with this issue.
More Removal Guides
Still having trouble on dealing with tricky virus infections, stubborn errors, unwanted programs or any other headachy computer problems? Then, you definitely need a more specific, accurate and customized solution toward your specific issue in your specific computer system. Tee Support is an award-winning online tech service with over 5-year dedicated experience. Tee Support experts provide sophisticated manual solutions.Learn More and Sign up for Tee Support Online Service Now!