Why does Suspicious.Cloud.7.EP keep coming back? Is that harmful? Restart cannot help at all? How do I erase Suspicious.Cloud.7.EP without reoccurring? Any help would be appreciated. What to do to effectively delete Suspicious.Cloud.7.EP malware from Windows7, XP or Vista?
What is Suspicious.Cloud.7.EP?
Suspicious.Cloud.7.EP is a severe computer threat picked by Norton 360 antivirus program. It is a new born variant spreading the virus all over the world and normally it is inserted in suspicious online contents including porn materials, corrupted music, terrific games and free software. Besides, Suspicious.Cloud.7.EP would be brought by the open spam email attachments.
Generally speaking, Suspicious.Cloud.7.EP is well-designed that is equipped with advanced and complicated created skill which can easily enable its execution and exploitation. It accesses into your computer without your knowledge and cause a series of damages.
- Create new path for smooth passing and scanning of the hackers
- Trace keyboard information and send to remote server
- Encrypt your important and useful files
- Lead to 100% CPU occupation problem
- Remain background and infect the downloaded music and video files
- Slow down computer running speed
- Spread the infection from PC to PC via Internet program
Tips for Protecting against Suspicious.Cloud.7.EP in the Future
• Use a firewall to block all incoming connections from the Internet to services that should not be publicly available. By default, you should deny all incoming connections and only allow services you explicitly want to offer to the outside world.
• Enforce a password policy. Complex passwords make it difficult to crack password files on compromised computers. This helps to prevent or limit damage when a computer is compromised.
• Ensure that programs and users of the computer use the lowest level of privileges necessary to complete a task. When prompted for a root or UAC password, ensure that the program asking for administration-level access is a legitimate application.
• Disable AutoPlay to prevent the automatic launching of executable files on network and removable drives, and disconnect the drives when not required. If write access is not required, enable read-only mode if the option is available.
• Turn off file sharing if not needed. If file sharing isrequired, use ACLs and password protection to limit access. Disable anonymous access to shared folders. Grant access only to user accounts with strong passwords to folders that must be shared.
In this post, I offer two effective methods (Manual removal guide and Automatic removal instruction) to get rid of Suspicious.Cloud.7.EP completely, choose the one you like to remove Suspicious.Cloud.7.EP from your PC once and for all.
Solution One: Suspicious.Cloud.7.EP manual removal instruction:
1. Restart the computer and put it in Safe mode with Networking.
Restart the computer and start hitting F8 key repeatedly when PC is booting up again; if successfully, Safe mode options will show up on the screen for you to select. Please use arrow keys to highlight Safe mode with Networking option and hit enter key. System will be loading files into this mode afterward.
For windows XP: click Start menu; click Run; type: msconfig in the Run box; click Ok to open the System Configuration Utility; Disable all possible startup items generated.
%UserProfile%\Application Data\Microsoft\[random].exe %System Root%\Samples %User Profile%\Local Settings\Temp %AppData%\.exe %CommonAppData%\.exe C:\Windows\Temp\.exe %temp%\.exe C:\Program Files\
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\MSASCui.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msconfig.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msmpeng.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon "Shell" = "%AppData%\.exe" HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\.exe
Solution Two: Suspicious.Cloud.7.EP automatic removal instruction:
SpyHunter is designed as a simple way for the average computer user to protect their PC from online threats. It is automatically configured to give you the best protection. It provides reliable protection against all kinds of malicious threats including spyware, adware, hijackers, rootkits, and more. You can follow the instructions provided below to download and install SpyHunter successfully, and enjoy the immediate and ongoing protection.
1. Download SpyHunter by clicking the following download link:
2. Double-click on the downloaded file. If asked to allow program to make changes to this computer, click “Yes” button.
3. In this step, please accept the Licence Agreement and click “Next >” button.
4. After the definition database is downloaded, system scan will automatically start.
Simialar Useful Video Guide:
Note: Due to the changeable characters of Suspicious.Cloud.7.EP, you cannot be too careful to distinguish the harmful files and registries from the system files and registries. If you have spend too much time in manual removing Suspicious.Cloud.7.EP and still not make any progress, you’d better stop and choose the automatic removal method – download and install Spyhunter here to remove Suspicious.Cloud.7.EP for you immediately.
Get a Safer, Cleaner & Faster PC!
A good spyware remover can safeguard your computer at real-time automatically.
- Terminate latest, stubborn virus/spyware
- Safe, effective and complete
- Fix various PC problems
So, pick one of your favorite to protect your system easily.
Malwarebytes is one of the most popular and widely used anti-virus and malware-removal software applications for both home and corporate computer users alike.