Have you been redirected on all browsers from google.com to inbox.com. Need help fixing this/cleaning your pc and protecting it properly? This article may be useful for you. Also, if you find something weird or difficult, you’d better consult with Tee Support agents 24/7 online for more detailed instructions.
What Is Inbox.com Exactly?
Thousands of computer users feel confused about this Inbox.com but they know little about it. Most people just install this Inbox toolbar accidently, but next, some weird things may keep happening. First of all, the homepage of your browser may be changed without your consents. Secondly, you will find all your web browser being redirected to Inbox.com from Google.com. Even you want to change it back, it seems impossible and really complex. This Inbox toolbar is not the same as www.inbox.com and it may be used by some people who wants to steal users’ personal information. Inbox Toolbar is usually bundled with other programs, it can be downloaded due to negligence as you installed the programs, especially free software. This Inbox Toolbar is definitely not a desirable thing to your system with so many ill characteristics, more attention should be paid and immediate removal required in order to prevent unnecessary damage. This post will teach you the normal way to get it off. But you meet some problems, you can seek help from Tee Support 24/7 online experts here.
Inbox Toolbar May Cause Unexpected Problems:
- Inbox Toolbar can compromise your system and may introduce additional infections like rogue software.
- Inbox Toolbar forces you to visit websites and advertisements which are not trusted and may lead you to pay money wrongly for worthless products.
- Inbox Toolbar takes up high resources and strikingly slow down your computer speed and even causes your computer stuck frequently.
- Inbox Toolbar may allow cyber criminals to track your computer and steal your personal information.
How to Remove Uninstall Inbox Toolbar Quickly and Manually?
1. Go to Control Panel and uninstall Inbox Toolbar from “Add/Remove Programs” list.
2. Remove Inbox Toolbar add-on from your browsers. For example, on Internet Explorer, click on “Tools” and choose “Manage Add-ons”, click “Add-ons and Extensions”, and then remove Inbox Toolbar from the list. On FireFox, click on “Tool” and select “Add-ons”, remove Inbox Toolbar from “Extension” list.
3. If you still see Inbox Toolbar, please click “My Computer” on your desktop. Double-click the C: drive and “Program Files” folder, locate Inbox Toolbar associate files and remove them.
C:\Program Files\Inbox C:\WINDOWS\inbox.dll C:\Documents and Settings\[user name]\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\[clear all the files inside the folder] C:\Documents and Settings\[user name]\Local Settings\Temp\[clear all the files inside the folder]
4. Remove Inbox Toolbar Registry Entries from Registry Editor: