How Can I Remove Trojan.Win32.Agent.AMN(A) Without A Program? Manual Instructions for Trojan.Win32.Agent.AMN(A) RemovalPublished November 21st, 2012 by Nick G. Raimund
You may keep getting pop-up from this Trojan.Win32.Agent.AMN(A) but don’t now how to remove it. This step by step guide shows you how to get it off manually. But some of you may meet different situations. Follow this article to learn more about this Trojan horse.
Trojan.Win32.Agent.AMN(A) has been known as a tricky trojan horse infection which is not the latest trojan. But it belongs to a big virus family as Trojan.Win32.Comame.AMN!E1 and the one which was really popular before named TrojanDropper:Win32/Necurs.gen. They are both nasty infections. I think it’s fair to say that they are nightmares for computer users. Because when you encountered this infection or some other the same as this one, your computer will become really weird. It has been widely known that trojan horse is designed by cybercriminals to steal computer users’ private and useful data. Also their login info and online back account or someting like that. Just imagine your computer is watching by unknown people eery minute, it is really horrible.
Once infected by Trojan.Win32.Agent.AMN(A), users may see lots of weird things such as computer slowing down and browser will be redirected constantly. It is because the Trojan.Win32.Agent.AMN(A) has changed your browser settings and it may probably download other infections to the computer. It will make your computer system vulnerable and will easily be infected by some other infections in the future. The worst thing is that you just cannot use the infected computer because Trojan.Win32.Agent.AMN(A) can restart it randomly and cause BSOD problem. This is really urgent and you should try the manual way to get it off. Here in this article, manual removal guides will b listed.
Why Can Trojan.Win32.Agent.AMN(A) Be Such A Nasty Infection?
- Trojan.Win32.Agent.AMN(A) often slows down your system significantly. This includes starting up, shutting down, playing games, and surfing the web. For Trojan.Win32.Agent.AMN(A) is able to download unwated and many junk files without your consents.
- Your computer freezes or crashes smetimes. Trojan.Win32.Agent.AMN(A) may mess up your system files then lead to damage your system. You may not be able to use other programs any more, and what’s worse, this trojan will make the computer shut down and restart it constantly.
- You are getting pestered with pop ups. Trojan.Win32.Agent.AMN(A) infects your registry and uses it to launch annoying pop up ads out of nowhere. You can’t do anything just with the pops up.
Fast and Effective Way to Remove Trojan.Win32.Agent.AMN(A)
Currently many computer users had the same experience that Trojan.Win32.Agent.AMN(A) couldn’t be removed by any anti-virus applications once your browser was hijacked. And you also did “regedit” in the Run command box, and other methods, but all failed. What is the effetive way to fix the problem then? Since the antivirus didn’t help so manual approach is always required to combat this thing. Here is the manual removal of Trojan.Win32.Agent.AMN(A) step-by-step guide (This is just the oringinal location) for all computer users.
1. All associate files of Trojan.Win32.Agent.AMN(A) to be removed:
%AllUsersProfile%\random %AllUsersProfile%\.dll %AllUsersProfile%\.exe %AllUsersProfile%\ %AllUsersProfile%\.exe %UserProfile%\Desktop\Trojan.Win32.Agent.AMN(A).lnk %UserProfile%\Start Menu\Programs\Trojan.Win32.Agent.AMN(A)\
2. All registry entries of Trojan.Win32.Agent.AMN(A) to be deleted:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Winlogon=%System%\ntos.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Winlogon=%System%\userinit.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer\run\[random] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Enum\Root\LEGACY_6TO4\0000\Control HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\[random] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\[random] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\[random numbers]
How to Remove Trojan.Win32.Agent.AMN(A) with Spyhunter?
This manual removal procedure won’t work if you miss one single step of it. Anyway, you can solve this problem by using antivirus program, Spyhunter I recommend strongly. It will be easy, automatical, and efficient. Meanwhile, Spyhunter can also protect your computer from being infected by other virus in the future. Let’s take a look at the procedure on removing a threat with Spyhunter from your computer step by step.
1. Download and install Spyhunter into your computer.
2. Once Spyhunter installed successfully, you need to do a full scanning with Spyhunter to find out all threats.
3. Select all threats and remove it all from your computer.
Tip: Spyhunter will protect your computer safe 24/7 as long as you keep it open during your online activities.
Vidoe Guide on How to Remove Trojans
(Attention please: This is a virus deletion release. We do not recommend you do it unless you’re experiencing an issue with that before or you are not computer newbie. You can download Spyhunter here to deal with this issue.)
Get a Safer, Cleaner & Faster PC!
A good spyware remover can safeguard your computer at real-time automatically.
- Terminate latest, stubborn virus/spyware
- Safe, effective and complete
- Fix various PC problems
So, pick one of your favorite to protect your system easily.
Malwarebytes is one of the most popular and widely used anti-virus and malware-removal software applications for both home and corporate computer users alike.