You are redirected to Default-Search.net constantly? Every new tab is occupied by Default-Search.net? Have you find out a good way to remove Default-Search.net redirect virus? If not, read the easy manual removal below, you will fix this issue quickly.
Summary of Default-Search.net
Default-Search.net is a nasty and stubborn redirect virus, which will attack compromised PC without notification. Once infected, it will bring lots of annoyance and damages to targeted system. Default-Search.net will modify default DNS settings automatically, so that your homepage and default search engine of installed web browsers (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome) will be changed by Default-Search.net, the favorite google.com will disappear. Users cannot get the accurate search results via Default-Search.net search engine except almost 2/3 webpage of ads and sponsored links and irrelevant contents. It is a waste of time to use the useless ad-supported search engine.
Meanwhile, your PC is under high potential which will be infected with severe malwares, Trojan viruses, or even ransomware etc if users click malicious links by accident. As Default-Search.net always uses bundling method to sneak into system, the PC will run like a snail gradually since there are not a few unwanted bundled programs are running in the background. Your PC security is really unsafe, and personal information may be stolen easily. Once you found Default-Search.net virus in your PC, you must take actions to remove it without any delay.
Default-Search.net Is a Big Threat
1. Default-Search.net comes to system without consents
2. Default-Search.net changes default homepage and default search engine without permission
3. Default-Search.net virus displays lots of ads in the search result
4. Default-Search.net may bring other adwares/spwares/rogueware to targeted PC
Solutions Worth of Your Trying
Soutions 1 : Remove Default-Search.net Manually by Yourself
Details for Solution 1 – Remove Default-Search.net Manually by Yourself
Step1.Uninstall Default-Search.net from your computer
Step2. Remove add-ons:
1) Go to Tools -> ‘Manage Add-ons’;
2) Choose ‘Search Providers’ -> choose ‘Bing’ search engine or ‘Google’ search engine and make it default;
3) Select ‘Search Results’ and click ‘Remove’ to remove it;
4) Go to ‘Tools’ -> ‘Internet Options’; select ‘General tab’ and click website, e.g. Google.com. Click OK to save changes.
1) Click on ‘Customize and control’ Google Chrome icon, select ‘Settings’;
2) Choose ‘Basic Options’;
3) Change Google Chrome’s homepage to google.com or any other and click the ‘Manage Search Engines…’ button;
4) Select ‘Google’ from the list and make it your default search engine;
5) Select ‘Search Result’ from the list to remove it by clicking the ‘X’ mark.
1) Click on the magnifier’s icon and select ‘Manage Search Engine…’;
2) Choose ‘Search Results’ from the list and click ‘Remove’ and OK to save changes;
3) Go to ‘Tools’ -> “Options”. Reset the startup homepage or change it to google.com under ‘General tab;
Step3. Delete these files created by Default-Search.net:
%AppData%\ Default-Search.net %Temp%\Default-Search.net
Step4. Delete all registry values related to Default-Search.net.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ Default-Search.net HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\[random]
Similar Video Removal Guide for Default-Search.net
Manual removal requires expertise and your patience. If you are tired of removing it by yourself or you may want to avoid the trouble that may cause by deleting inappropriate files, maybe downloading and installing antivirus program Spyhunter is your best Choice.
Details for Solution 2 – Remove Default-Search.net Automatically with the Help of the Powerful Spyhunter
Step 2: click ” Yes, protect my homepage” to protect your browser.
Step 3: Click “Scan Now” to scan your computer to block Default-Search.net
The Last Tip
Default-Search.net should be removed out of your computer right now in order to protect your computer and your confidential information on your computer. The left of Default-Search.net will bring more troubles to your computer. Stop Default-Search.net Right Now with Spyhunter!
More Removal Guides
Still having trouble on dealing with tricky virus infections, stubborn errors, unwanted programs or any other headachy computer problems? Do not hesitate anymore! What you definitely need is a more specific, accurate and customized solution toward your specific issue in your specific computer system. Tee Support recommends to you an award-winning anti-malware tool that gives you the easiest and most effective automatic solutions.Click Here to Download the Most Popular Anti-malware Now!