What is RightSurf?
RightSurf is labeled as a nasty adware, similar to BetterSurf, which will make hoax to targeted PC. It is always promoted by free downloads. RightSurf will get the opportunity to get into your system if you don’t have the habit that checking every install steps of programs. RightSurf will get an unclear permission to come along with your desired programs. Once installed, all the installed browsers like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or others will be added by RightSurf browser add-ons automatically. Your computer will be flooded by various ads popups that contain coupons, deals, online services, programs or service promotions etc. You will notice that there are some green keywords with underline and hyperlinks in some webpages that do not appear this symptom before. And the links in the pop up box may redirect you to unknown websites.
In most cases, RightSurf can be avoided easily. It requests that users keep a simple and good browsing habit. Users are advised that unchecking all unknown additional options during the installation procedure, scanning system security via reputable antivirus tools regularly, cleaning system periodically. Hence, users can avoid lots of annoyance and potential threats. If RightSurf appears in your PC, you are strongly recommended to remove it as swiftly as possible.
RightSurf is a Big Threat to Your System
1. RightSurf installed to system without permission
2. RightSurf causes tons of ads popups and leads to poor computer performance
3. RightSurf may record your personal info for unethical marketing
4. RightSurf may install other sorts of spyware/adware/malware
5. RightSurf may repair its files, or update by itself
Solutions Worth of Your Trying
Soutions 1 : Remove RightSurf Manually by Yourself
Details for Solution 1 – Remove RightSurf Manually by Yourself
Step 1: Remove RightSurf from Control Panel
Move mouse cursor to the bottom right corner of the screen.
Charms bar> Settings>Control Panel>Uninstall a program
Start> Settings> Control Panel>Add or Remove Programs>Programs and Features
Start>Control Panel> Uninstall a program/Programs and Features
Step 2: Reset browsers settings
1. Launch IE and tap Alt+T.
2. Once you see Tools menu, go to Manage Add-ons ->Toolbars and Extensions.
3. Now select the add-on you want to remove RightSurf and select Disable.
1. Launch Mozilla and tap Ctrl+Shift+A at the same time. You should see Add-ons Manager there.
2. Go to Extensions, look for the RightSurf and related items and remove them.
1. Launch Google Chrome and tap Alt+F
2. Once you start seeing the menu, select Tools -> Extensions.
3. Choose the add-on you want to delete and click on the trash icon.
Step 3: Delete RightSurf files：
%AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\ RightSurf.exe %ProgramFiles%\ RightSurf
Step 4: Remove RightSurf registry entries:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Run\ RightSurf.exe" HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\ RightSurf
Video Removal Guide for RightSurf
Manual removal requires expertise and your patience. If you are tired of removing it by yourself or you may want to avoid the trouble that may cause by deleting inappropriate files, maybe downloading and installing antivirus program Spyhunter is your best Choice.
Details for Solution 2 – Remove RightSurf Automatically with the Help of the Powerful Spyhunter
Step 2: click ” Yes, protect my homepage” to protect your browser.
Step 3: Click “Scan Now” to scan your computer to block RightSurf
The Last Tip
RightSurf should be removed out of your computer right now in order to protect your computer and your confidential information on your computer. The left of RightSurf will bring more troubles to your computer. Stop RightSurf Right Now with Spyhunter!
Get a Safer, Cleaner & Faster PC!
A good spyware remover can safeguard your computer at real-time automatically.
- Terminate latest, stubborn virus/spyware
- Safe, effective and complete
- Fix various PC problems
So, pick one of your favorite to protect your system easily.
Malwarebytes is one of the most popular and widely used anti-virus and malware-removal software applications for both home and corporate computer users alike.