When we want to share our computer with multiple users, but would not like our private files, datas and system profile being modified or used by others, we may need to create an account for each one. This article will show you easy steps to create a user account on a Windows XP computer.
(Note: If you are a user of Windows 7 and Windows Vista, please read this article: How to Create a New User Account in Windows 7 and Windows Vista)
1. Click on the Start button (lower left corner of your screen with a window flag)
2. Click on the Control Panel menu option.
3. Click on User Accounts.
4. Click Create a New Account.
5. Type your desired username into the given area and click Next
6. Select the account type: Computer administrator or Limited account, and click Create Account.
More Removal Guides
Still having trouble on dealing with tricky virus infections, stubborn errors, unwanted programs or any other headachy computer problems? Do not hesitate anymore! What you definitely need is a more specific, accurate and customized solution toward your specific issue in your specific computer system. Tee Support recommends to you an award-winning anti-malware tool that gives you the easiest and most effective automatic solutions.Click Here to Download the Most Popular Anti-malware Now!