The appearing of Google Membership Rewards advertisements and annoying redirect associated with these ads on your computer indicate your computer is very likely infected with an adware program. We recommend you read this post and take immediate solution to get rid of Google Membership Rewards advertisements in considering computer security.
First of all, you should know that these “Google Membership Rewards” pop-ups are not associated with Google. However, some adware programs inject the ads onto websites you visit without the Google’s permission for the purpose of tricking people into finishing surveys. Generally speaking, the adware responsible for the Google Membership Rewards pop-ups uses bundle with other free programs that you download off of the Internet.
Once the program is installed, an ad from Google Membership Rewards survey will randomly pop up whenever you visit the Internet. You are required to take a survey on the new tab of the browser in order to receive a free prize or to enter a giveaway. The surveys are very intrusive with flashing colors or audio that repeats voices to ask you to take the survey.
It is found that the Google Membership Rewards pop-up ads show message like this:
Google Membership Rewards
Congratulations Chrome! Your Chrome won (1) Google Giveaway!
Every Friday, we select 10 Chrome users randomly to receive a free gift. This FREE gift is EXCLUSIVE for Chrome users in USA! It’s our way of thanking you for your continuous support to our products and services. (Product Name: iPhone 6S).
We are giving away limited number of iPhone 6S. Answer the following four simple questions to find out if you’ve won.
Do it now! 9 other Chrome users have already received this prize and there are only 5 left!
You have 1 minute and 26 secondsTo answer these questions before somebody else takes your place!
Question 1 of 4: Who founded Google?
Bill Gates Mark Zuckerberg Larry Page
What are the symptoms of if the adware program gets intrusion on your computer?
• Advertising banners are injected with the webpages that you are visiting.
• Random webpage text is turned into hyperlinks.
• Browser pop-ups that recommend fake updates or other software appear constantly.
• Other unwanted adware programs might get installed without the user’s knowledge.
How to Remove “Google Membership Rewards” pop-ups from Your PC Efficiently and Completely?
Option A: Manually Remove “Google Membership Rewards” pop-ups from Computer
Option B: Automatically Remove “Google Membership Rewards” pop-ups (Highly Recommended)
Option A: Manually Remove “Google Membership Rewards” pop-ups from Computer
Step 1. Uninstall “Google Membership Rewards” pop-ups form Control Panel
1. Tap the Windows key + I to launch Settings.
2. Click on Control Panel.
3. Open Uninstall a program.
4. Delete any suspicious program.
Windows 8 or Windows 8.1:
1. Press the Windows key + Q.
2. Type Control Panel and click the icon.
3. Go to Uninstall a program and remove any suspicious program.
Windows 7 or Windows Vista:
1. Launch the Start menu and select Control Panel.
2. Access Uninstall a program.
3. Remove any suspicious program.
1. Access the Start menu.
2. Open Control Panel.
3. Launch Add or Remove Programs and eliminate any suspicious program.
Step 2. Remove ”Google Membership Rewards” pop-ups from Web Browser
1. Click on the Tools > select Manage Add-ons.
2. Go to Toolbars and Extensions tab >right click on “Google Membership Rewards” pop-ups > select Disable in the drop-down menu.
1. Click on Customize icon > Select Settings > Go to Extensions tab.
2. Locate “Google Membership Rewards” pop-ups and select it > click Trash button to remove this extension.
1. Click on the orange Firefox button on the upper left corner of the browser > hit Add-ons.
2. Go to Extensions tab > select “Google Membership Rewards” pop-ups > click Remove.
If Catered to You Ads still pop up in your web browser, try resetting your web browsers.
1. Start Internet Explorer, on the Tools menu, tap or click Internet options. If you don’t see the Tools menu, press Alt.
2. In the Internet Options window, tap or click the Advanced tab
3. Tap or click Reset. If you’re using Windows Internet Explorer 6, click Restore Default
4. In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, tap or click Reset.
5. When Internet Explorer finishes applying the default settings, tap or click Close, and then tap or click OK.
6. Exit Internet Explorer and again start Internet Explorer.
1. Open Google Chrome, in the top-right corner of the browser window, click the Chrome menu
2. At the bottom, click Show advanced settings.
3. Under the Reset settings section, click Reset settings.
4. In the opened window, confirm that you wish to reset Google Chrome settings to default by clicking the Reset button.
1. Open Mozilla Firefox, at the top right corner of the main window, click the Firefox menu, firefox menu icon in the opened menu, click the Open Help Menu icon, firefox help menu
2. Select Troubleshooting Information.
3. In the opened window, click the Reset Firefox button.
4. In the opened window, confirm that you wish to reset Mozilla Firefox settings to default by clicking the Reset button.
Step 3: Reboot Your PC to Make Changes
Note: if you do not enjoy the manual removal guide, or want a more convenient way to remove “Google Membership Rewards” pop-ups from your computer, click to Download Security Removal Tool.
Here is a Recommended Video for you, see for your reference:
Step 1. Remove “Google Membership Rewards” pop-ups with SpyHunter
Why should I choose SpyHunter?
• Delivers ongoing protection against the latest malware, trojans, rootkits and malicious software.
• FREE support and daily definition updates to address current malware trends.
• Spyware HelpDesk generates FREE custom malware fixes specific to your PC.
Here shows how it works. You can read it for reference.
1. Click the below button to free download SpyHunter.
2. Run its .exe file to install the program and finish the installation step by step.
3. Open SpyHunter, then click on “Scan Computer Now!” to run a free scan on your computer.
4. When the scan is done, all the threats in your PC are successfully detected. Tick “Select All”, and then click on “Remove” to make your computer clean.
Step 2. Optimize Your PC Using RegCure Pro
What can RegCure Pro do for you?
• Removes malware
• Optimize your PC’s memory
• Cleans away clutter
• Deletes privacy files
• Improves startup times and much more.
You can download and use RegCure Pro with confidence because it doesn’t contain any additional items and conflict with your current used antivirus program.Here shows how it works. You can read it for reference.
1. Click the below button to free download RegCure Pro.
2. Double click on its .exe file and click on “Run” to install the program step by step.
3. Open RegCure Pro, go to the Overview tab, and then click on “Click to Start Scan” to run a scan on your system for unnecessary files and invalid registry entries.
The first scan will take some time for the first scanning. Please wait while the program scans your system for performance problems.
4. When the scan is complete, click on “Fix All” to correct all the security risks and potential causes of your computer slow performance.
As ”Google Membership Rewards” pop-ups can cause large amounts of troubles, you are strongly advised to:
Download SpyHunter to remove ”Google Membership Rewards” pop-ups completely.
Download RegCure Pro to fix slow PC performance easily.
Note: SpyHunter/RegCure Pro is only free for malware detection. To remove the malicious threats from your computer, you will need to purchase its removal tool.
More Removal Guides
Still having trouble on dealing with tricky virus infections, stubborn errors, unwanted programs or any other headachy computer problems? Do not hesitate anymore! What you definitely need is a more specific, accurate and customized solution toward your specific issue in your specific computer system. Tee Support recommends to you an award-winning anti-malware tool that gives you the easiest and most effective automatic solutions.Click Here to Download the Most Popular Anti-malware Now!