What is 855-790-8386 pop-up? How it comes? How to completely remove it from Edge, IE, Chrome and Firefox? If you have the same doubts about this pop-up, read this post, you will get more details here.
Know more about 855-790-8386 pop-up
The 855-790-8386 pop-up is classified as a type of fake tech scam, which is created by scammers to deliver fake “Windows System Alert” on users’ screen so as to cheat money from the innocent victims. Technically speaking, this malicious pop-up is mainly caused by an adware or a potentially unwanted program (PUP) that you may acquire when you download and install third party software.
After running into your computer, the 855-790-8386 pop-up keep promoting out at the moment you launch the browser or open a new tab. You may notice that the web page attempts to convince you that “your windows (microsoft) computer has been blocked” and you need to “Contact Windows Certificated Technicians” at 855-790-8386 for help.
However, what you will get when contacting the so-called experts are all lies. Please keep in mind that the 855-790-8386 pop-up is merely a scam used by the scammers to promote their paid support services and programs. Calling the provided phone number has nothing to do with the real condition of your computer. Therefore, you need to remove 855-790-8386 pop-up to avoid further damage.
Remove 855-790-8386 pop-up in effective steps
Solution A. Manual Removal Guide
Solution B. Automatic Removal Guide (Quicker Removal Way)
Solution A. Manual Removal Guide
Step One: Close 855-790-8386 pop-up pop-up page in Task Manager
Press CTRL+SHIFT+ESC to open Task Manager, find its associated program (e.g. Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome) and then click the “End Task” button to end its running process.
Step Two: Uninstall 855-790-8386 pop-up associated program from Control Panel
1) Tap the Windows key + I to launch Settings.
2) Click on Control Panel.
3) Open Uninstall a program.
4) Delete any suspicious program.
Windows 8 or Windows 8.1:
1) Press the Windows key + Q.
2) Type Control Panel and click the icon.
3) Go to Uninstall a program and remove any suspicious program.
Windows 7 or Windows Vista:
1) Launch the Start menu and select Control Panel.
2) Access Uninstall a program.
3) Remove any suspicious program.
1) Access the Start menu.
2) Open Control Panel.
3) Launch Add or Remove Programs and eliminate any suspicious program.
Step Three: Reset your browsers to clear your internet history records, internet temp files and cookies
1) Open Internet Explorer, click on the gear icon, choose “Internet options”, go to General tab, enter your favorite website address, click “Apply”.
2) On General tab, click “Delete…” button going to the “Delete Browsing History” window, click “Delete”. Click “OK” to close the Internet Options window.
3) Click “Start”, find “Internet Explorer” and then right click on it, choose “properties”. On the pop-up window, go to Shortcut tab, delete the extension after “.exe” in Target, click “OK”.
1) Open Google Chrome, click on the icon menu (top right), select “Settings”, and then go to On startup option, click “Set pages”, delete the unwanted website address and then “OK”.
2) Go to Appearance option, check “Show Home button”, and then click “Change”. On the pop-up window, delete the unwanted website address in Open this page option, click “OK”, and then uncheck “Show Home button”.
3) Go to History tab, click “Clear browsing date…” button. On the confirm window, click “Clear browsing date”, and then close Chrome.
4) Click “Start”, find “Google Chrome”, right click on it, and select “properties”. On the pop-up window, go to Shortcut tab, delete the extension after “.exe” in Target, and click “OK”.
1) Open Mozilla Firefox, click on the icon menu (top right) and select “Options”. Go to General tab, click “Restore to Default”, and then click “OK”.
2) Here select “History”, click the “Clear Recent History…” button. On the pop-up window, click “Clear Now”.
3) Click “Start”, find “Mozilla Firefox”, right click on it, and select “properties”. On the pop-up window, go to Shortcut tab, delete the extension after “.exe” in Target, and click “OK”.
Step Four: Restart your computer to take effect
If you feel the above removal guide is difficult for you or you are too lazy to follow the instructions to remove 855-790-8386 pop-up, there is another option for you. The following removal guide is easier and more efficient.
Solution B. Automatic Removal Guide
Step One: Remove 855-790-8386 pop-up with SpyHunter
SpyHunter is an adaptive spyware detection and removal tool that provides rigorous protection against the latest spyware threats including malware, trojans, rootkits and malicious software. Here shows how it works.
1) Click the below button to download SpyHunter.
2) Double click on “SpyHunter-Installer.exe” to install the program step by step.
3) Open SpyHunter and click “Scan Computer Now!” to allow the program to start a scan on your computer.
The screenshot of the Malware Scan process is shown below.
4) When the scan is completed, all the threats in your computer are successfully detected. Tick “Select All” and then click “Fix Threats“ button to uninstall it.
Note: SpyHunter’s free version is only for malware detection. To remove the malware threats from your PC, you will need to purchase SpyHunter’s malware removal tool.
Step Two: Optimize your PC with RegCure Pro
RegCure Pro is an advanced computer optimization program that can help you to clean away registry errors, remove malware, improve startup, clean up your PC. You can download and use RegCure Pro with confidence for it doesn’t contain any additional items or conflict with your current used antivirus program. Go and try it.
1) Click the below button to download RegCure Pro.
2) Run the RegCureProSetup Application and click the “Run“ button to install the program step by step.
3) When the program is successfully installed, double click on its desktop shortcut to open it. On the Overview tab, check all the scan settings and then click on the “Click to Start Scan” button to run a system scan on your computer. The first system scan will take some time, please be patient.
RegCure Pro will now start scanning your computer as shown below.
4) When the system scan is done, click on “Fix All” button to completely remove all the performance problems in your computer.
Note: The free version of RegCure Pro is only for system scan. To remove the malware and junk files from your PC, you will need to purchase its full version.
Follow tips here to prevent 855-790-8386 pop-up or other infections
1. Install reputable real-time antivirus program and scan your computer regularly.
2. Do not open intrusive links, dubious pop-ups, spam e-mails or suspected attachments.
3. Stay away from suspicious websites.
4. Be caution while downloading software from free resources.
There is no doubt that 855-790-8386 pop-up can cause large amounts of troubles. The longer it stays in your PC, the more damages it will make. Therefore, you are strongly advised to apply the removal guide introduced here to remove 855-790-8386 pop-up easily and effectively.
Download SpyHunter to remove 855-790-8386 pop-up immediately.
Download RegCure Pro to fix slow PC performance easily.
More Removal Guides
Still having trouble on dealing with tricky virus infections, stubborn errors, unwanted programs or any other headachy computer problems? Do not hesitate anymore! What you definitely need is a more specific, accurate and customized solution toward your specific issue in your specific computer system. Tee Support recommends to you an award-winning anti-malware tool that gives you the easiest and most effective automatic solutions.Click Here to Download the Most Popular Anti-malware Now!