Do you encounter 100% CPU utilization in your computer? There are many factors can effect CPU 100% you may not know. And here are also the solutions to fix the problem you should have a try.
Some causes about 100% CPU utilization
1. Driver is not certified, causing 100% CPU utilization. A lot of beta drivers on the Internet, and caused a difficult to find the cause of the malfunction.
2. Anti, anti-virus software malfunction. Since some anti-, anti-virus software added to the website, plug-ins, random monitoring of e-mail, will undoubtedly increase the burden on the system, the situation can have a choice on services.
3. Viruses, Trojan cause. Large number of worms within the system quickly copied, resulting in CPU utilization rate of resources, according to high. The solution: use the latest anti-virus software in DOS mode to remove all possible viruses. Regularly update anti-virus software and firewalls to renew, strengthen anti-virus awareness, and master the correct anti-virus knowledge.
4. Click Start -> Run -> msconfig-> start, shut down unnecessary startup items, then restart the computer.
5. View “svchost” process.
Svchost.exe is a Windows XP system core process. Svchost.exe is not just only in Windows XP, use the Windows NT kernel system will have the presence of Svchost.exe. Svchost.exe in Windows 2000 is generally the number of processes to 2, while in Windows XP on the number of the Svchost.exe process up to four and four or more.
How can we tell what is normal Svchost.exe process, and which is a virus process?
Svchost.exe keys in “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ Software \ Microsoft \ Windows NT \ CurrentVersion \ Svchost”, each key represents a separate Svchost.exe groups.
Microsoft also provides us with a look at the system is running in the Svchost.exe list service. Take Windows XP as an example: In the “Run”, type: cmd, then type tasklist / svc in command line mode, then system will list the services. If you are using Windows 2000 system, you need to put the “tasklist / svc” command to replace: “tlist-s”.
If you suspect that your computer may be infected, Svchost.exe service if abnormal Svchost.exe file by searching can find anomalies. Usually only found one in: “C: \ Windows \ System32” directory under the Svchost.exe process. If you found others in other directory Svchost.exe process, then it is probably poisoned.
There is also a way to confirm whether Svchost.exe is infected by looking for its process execution path in the Task Manager. However, due to the Windows Task Manager that comes with the system cannot look at the process path, so use a third party process tools.
The above is a brief description of the Svchost.exe process. All in all, Svchost.exe is a system core process, not virus process. However, due to the special nature of the Svchost.exe process, so the virus will do everything possible invasion to Svchost.exe. So we can confirm if virus has infected your computer by searching for Svchost.exe process execution path.
6. View Network Connections, mainly network adapter.
7. Uninstall and the reinstall the network card, video card, sound card.
8. Reinstall the system and the commonly used software. Of course, you also need to install drivers. It is necessary to observe for a few days, then installed other software if no problem.
NOTICE: 100% CPU may be caused by a virus or malware, and you have can download antivirus program to scan your PC.
More Removal Guides
Still having trouble on dealing with tricky virus infections, stubborn errors, unwanted programs or any other headachy computer problems? Do not hesitate anymore! What you definitely need is a more specific, accurate and customized solution toward your specific issue in your specific computer system. Tee Support recommends to you an award-winning anti-malware tool that gives you the easiest and most effective automatic solutions.Click Here to Download the Most Popular Anti-malware Now!