You did not ask for Yontoo 2.052, but it appears that the malware program has been installed on your computer? Cannot uninstall Yontoo 2.052 from control panel becaue of setup initialization error? We offer a step-by-step guide to help you safely and quickly remove the nasty program. If you have any problem during the removal process, please contact Tee Support agents 24/7 online for more detailed instructions.
What Is Yontoo 2.052?
Yontoo 2.052 is a malicious adware program Published by Yontoo LLC. Commonly, the malware program infiltrates users’ computers easily by means of freeware programs, spam email and misleading pop-up ads. You may not notice the existence of the malware until it affects your Internet browsing experience and slows down PC performance. Yontoo 2.052 adware may change your default home page to its own one without seeking your approval. When you visit some online shopping websites, it can display commercial advertisements to you and force you click on its related links. Running in the background, it also keeps track of your internet activities, trying to collect your sensitive data. If not removed in time, it will install other unwanted programs or drop more infected files to your computer. All in all, Yontoo 2.052 is really bad and annoying. Unfortunately, it is impossible to remove it with control panel. Each time you click “uninstall” an error message will pop up saying the “Initialization Set Up failed”. On the other hand, antivirus software like Malwarebytes, Norton, SuperAntispyware, Microsoft Essentials cannot detect it. Under the circumstance, you have to delete Yontoo 2.052 manually. Don’t know how to do that? You can follow the detailed removal guide below to completely remove Yontoo 2.052 right now.
Harmful Properties of Yontoo 2.052
1. Yontoo 2.052 is a malicious toolbar/application
2. Yontoo 2.052 overrides browser settings without your permission
3. Yontoo 2.052 displays annoying pop-ups and unwanted ads
4. Yontoo 2.052 can redirect you to mislaeding tricky websites
5. Yontoo 2.052 slows down PC performance
6. Yontoo 2.052 steals your personal information like user name/password, web-history, email contact etc.
7. Yontoo 2.052 can bring other trojans, worms and additional malware from remote servers
8. As soon as installed, Yontoo 2.052 won’t go away
Take the Following Steps to Help Prevent Infections on Your Computer:
1. Enable a firewall on your computer.
2. Get the latest computer updates for all your installed software.
3. Use up-to-date antivirus software.
4. Limit user privileges on the computer.
5. Use caution when opening attachments and accepting file transfers.
6. Use caution when clicking on links to webpages.
7. Avoid downloading pirated software.
8. Protect yourself against social engineering attacks.
9. Use strong passwords.
Yontoo 2.052 Virus Removal Instructions
Step one: Launch the Task Manager by pressing keys “CTRL + Shift + ESC”, search for Yontoo 2.052 processes and right-click to end them.
Step two: Click on the “Start” menu and then click on the “Search programs and files” box, Search for and delete these files created by Yontoo 2.052:
%AppData%\random.exe %AppData%\result.db %AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\.dll %AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\serial.sys C:\Users\Vishruth\AppData\Local\Temp\random.xml C:\windows\system32\drivers\mrxsmb.sys(random) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\redbook.sys(random
Step three: Open Registry Editor by navigating to “Start” Menu, type “Regedit” into the box and click “OK” to proceed. When Registry Editor is open, search and get rid of the following registry entries:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\CustomizeSearch=[site address] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Search Bar=[site address] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\LowRegistry\DontShowMeThisDialogAgain HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\[random] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Shell =[random].exe
Video on How to Get Rid of Yontoo 2.052 Virus
Note: This is a self help manual guide; you need to possess sufficient skills about dealing with registries entries, dll. files and program files, you need to be very careful to move on every step. Can’t uninstall Yontoo 2.052 by yourself? Please click on 24/7 online computer experts for help, you problem will be fixed immediately.
Tee Support is an award-winning online tech service 24/7. Tee Support experts provide sophisticated manual solutions:
- terminate latest, stubborn virus/spyware that an antivirus program can not!
- specific solution for your specific system: Safe, Effective, Complete.
- many more services covering various PC problems to meet your requirements.
A good spyware remover can safeguard your computer at real-time automatically. So, pick up one of your favorite to protect your system easily.
However, professional online technical support is highly recommended if you want a more specific, accurate and effective solution toward your specific issue in your specific computer system.
Malwarebytes is one of the most popular and widely used anti-virus and malware-removal software applications for both home and corporate computer users alike.
Award-winning Spyware Doctor with AntiVirus software protects your PC against privacy and tracking threats. Spyware Doctor with AntiVirus detects, removes and secures your PC from potential spyware, viruses, worms and tracking threats.