Investigation on Daily Bible Guide Toolbar
‘I have been going to a christian site for some time now and it had a toolbar recommendation called daily bible guide. It is supposed to have daily verses and a built in christian radio app. Instead it made ask take over any new tabs I open, reset my homepage to ask (which I changed back to google) put a red X on my network icon even though I still have internet and has caused high resource usage even when on the desktop on my computer. Please investigate this malware toolbar.’
Coming in as a form of toolbar, daily bible guide manages not to arouse public concern. Usually such toolbar virus claims to offer service solely for something and trap you. When in, daily bible guide toolbar starts to insert its registry entries into startup section, ensuring that it starts to work the minute victims get into Windows; to insert its malevolent items in browser settings, messing around there to trigger redirect issue; to insert its vicious files or codes into system services, making minor unreasonable dysfunctions on the compromised computer; to insert its supplementary components into background, consuming considerable resource and making your computer running as a snail.
All these contribute to vulnerability on the browser, giving chances to deadly virus to achieve their infiltrations.
Be noted that vulnerability is always being taken advantage by tracking cookies that would trace down your whereabouts and collect your information in a bid to generate easy money for its spammer. Tee Support agents 24/7 online would like to summarize the dangers imposed by daily bible guide toolbar so that victims could get a clear knowledge about the real situation you are in.
Dangers by Daily Bible Guide Toolbar
- Daily bible guide toolbar loads down additional junks into your computer to make a more sluggish machine;
- Daily bible guide toolbar can collaborate with other deadly virus, search redirect virus mainly, to ruin your computer;
- Daily bible guide toolbar would finally keep shutting down your security service, which can be one of the reasons of the dysfunctional Windows firewall;
- Daily bible guide toolbar is able to randomly delete system files and make them as its affiliate, which causes error messages to prevent you from performing properly and rescuing your computer smoothly;
- Daily bible guide toolbar is able to take you to various promotional sites, placing you into the situation that you got much chance to be flooded by adware.
Obviously, daily bible guide toolbar is more than a toolbar. It is advisable to uninstall/ disable/ remove/ get rid of it as soon as possible. Keep reading to get a way out now.
How to Uninstall/ Disable Daily Bible Guide Toolbar Efficiently?
You’ve killed all add-ons, accessed Control Panel, Emptied out cookies/ extensions, uninstalled and reinstalled the infected browser but daily bible guide toolbar persists? Be noted that daily bible guide toolbar malware uses rookit method to hide itself from being easily detection and deletion. It is crystal clear that daily bible guide toolbar refuses to be uninstalled by anti-virus program and it infiltrated successfully when you were protected by security utility. Therefore, it is recommended to use manual method to nuke it down completely. If you are technically sound, you are welcome to follow the steps below. If you are not, you are welcome to live chat with online computer experts 24/7 here.
How to Remove/Uninstall Daily Bible Guide Toolbar Step by Step
Step 1: click “Start”, go to “Control Panel” to uninstall daily bible guide toolbar.
Step 2: Use CTRL+ALT+DEL combination to open Task Manager and end daily bible guide toolbar.
Step 3: open “Google Chrome” (take Chrome as expample), and uninstall daily bible guide toolbar in Extensions:
Step 4: search for and delete all files related to daily bible guide toolbar after showing hidden files:
a) open Control Panel from Start menu and search for Folder Options;
b) under View tab to tick Show hidden files and folders and non-tick Hide protected operating system files (Recommended) and then click OK.
c) click on the “Start” menu and then click on the “Search programs and files” box, Search for and delete these files generated by daily bible guide toolbar:
%ProgramFiles%\ %UserProfile%\ %Profile%\Local Settings\Temp\ %UserProfile%\Application Data\ %UserProfile%\Start Menu\Programs\
step 5: Remove add-ons:
1) Go to Tools -> ‘Manage Add-ons’;
2) Choose ‘Search Providers’ -> choose ‘Bing’ search engine or ‘Google’ search engine and make it default;
3) Select ‘Search Results’ and click ‘Remove’ to remove it;
4) Go to ‘Tools’ -> ‘Internet Options’; select ‘General tab’ and click website, e.g. Google.com. Click OK to save changes.
1) Click on ‘Customize and control’ Google Chrome icon, select ‘Settings’;
2) Choose ‘Basic Options’;
3) Change Google Chrome’s homepage to google.com or any other and click the ‘Manage Search Engines…’ button;
4) Select ‘Google’ from the list and make it your default search engine;
5) Select ‘Search Result’ from the list to remove it by clicking the ‘X’ mark.
1) Click on the magnifier’s icon and select ‘Manage Search Engine…’;
2) Choose ‘Search Results’ from the list and click ‘Remove’ and OK to save changes;
3) Go to ‘Tools’ -> “Options”. Reset the startup homepage or change it to google.com under ‘General tab;
Step6. Delete all related registry values related to daily bible guide toolbar in your local hard disk C.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnonBadCertRecving” = ’0 HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\ActiveDesktop “NoChangingWallPaper” = ’1 HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Attachments “SaveZoneInformation” = ’1 HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableTaskMgr” = ’1 HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Download “CheckExeSignatures” = ‘no’ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main “Use FormSuggest” = ‘yes’ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced “ShowSuperHidden” = 0
Attention Please: uninstall daily bible guide toolbar can be more cumbersome and difficult than you can imagine. Be patient and careful to avoid any slight mistake that would prevent you from logging into Windows again. If you fail after the above steps, you are welcome to get online tech support 24/7 here for a personalized solution which guarantees a complete fix.
Tee Support is an award-winning online tech service 24/7. Tee Support experts provide sophisticated manual solutions:
- terminate latest, stubborn virus/spyware that an antivirus program can not!
- specific solution for your specific system: Safe, Effective, Complete.
- many more services covering various PC problems to meet your requirements.
A good spyware remover can safeguard your computer at real-time automatically. So, pick up one of your favorite to protect your system easily.
However, professional online technical support is highly recommended if you want a more specific, accurate and effective solution toward your specific issue in your specific computer system.
Malwarebytes is one of the most popular and widely used anti-virus and malware-removal software applications for both home and corporate computer users alike.
Award-winning Spyware Doctor with AntiVirus software protects your PC against privacy and tracking threats. Spyware Doctor with AntiVirus detects, removes and secures your PC from potential spyware, viruses, worms and tracking threats.