What Is Optimizer Pro Performance Monitor
PC users will be easily get fooled by Optimizer Pro Performance Monitor because of its name. Now, it has been approved to be a rogueware as the snap shot shown below when you are trying to download optimizer pro performance monitor yourself:
However, there are cases that optimizer pro performance monitor installs itself onto your computer when:
1) Click on its promotional ads is made;
2) You are surfing on the Internet and suddenly get its auto popup claiming to scan your computer with result of many more error problems and virus.
Troubles Triggered by Optimizer Pro Performance Monitor
- There are many incidental tools seen during its installation, so be careful;
- Optimizer pro performance monitor puts Internet Explorer into virtual meltdown;
- PC poor experience like crash or freeze temporarily;
- Additional virus like search engine redirect virus – websearch.searchboxes.info and adware like safe saver.
There are more infections shown as below:
Why Anti-virus Program Won’t Pick up Optimizer Pro Performance Monitor?
Installed anti-virus program doesn’t think ill of optimizer pro performance monitor which does confuse most of PC users and make you thought deletion of the optimizer pro malware would be an easy task. The fact is just on the contrary.
The size of optimizer pro performance monitor is just a little more than 200k, which does reduce the attention of security utilities. What’s more, optimizer pro performance monitor appears to be a legit and computer beneficial tool, which does avoid suspicion by mechanical security tools.
Its size again shows the real property of optimizer pro performance monitor as a malware as all it carries is only a piece of interface without the real function as it displays on its UI. It is a hoax that helps other virus to get into your computer easily.
Distraught when optimizer pro performance monitor is on your computer? Do not. Follow up the steps below to get yourself out of those troubles.
Explicit Procedures on How to Uninstall Optimizer Pro Performance Monitor
1. Reboot your computer and log into Safe Mode with Networking.
Step: Reboot your computer. As the computer is booting but before Windows launches, tap the “F8 key” continuously which should bring up
the “Windows Advanced Options Menu” as shown below. Use your arrow keys to highlight “Safe Mode with Networking” option and press Enter key
2. Show hidden files.
a) open Control Panel from Start menu and search for Folder Options;
b) under View tab to tick Show hidden files and folders and non-tick Hide protected operating system files (Recommended) and then click OK;
c) click on the “Start” menu and then click on the “Search programs and files” box, Search for and delete these files created by optimizer pro performance monitor:
3. Go to the Registry Editor to delete all entries related to optimizer pro performance monitor.
Hold down the Windows key on your keyboard and press the “R” button. Type in “regedit” and hit “Enter” to gain access to the Registry Editor.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\_avp32.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\_avpcc.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ashDisp.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\divx.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\mostat.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\platin.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\tapinstall.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Executio
4. Reset your IE
a) Open Internet Explorer. Click on the Tools menu and then select Internet Options.
b) In the Internet Options window click on the Advanced tab. Then click on the Restore Defaults button and then press OK.
5. Uninstall optimizer pro performance monitor on Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Click on the Windows 7 Start Menu button and then click on the Control Panel.
- double-click the Uninstall Optimizer Pro Performance Monitor.
- A list of programs installed will be populated, this may take a bit of time.
- In this list, find Optimizer Pro Performance Monitor that you would like to remove and select it by left-clicking once on it.
- Then click on the Uninstall button to start the uninstall process for this program. A wizard should then open, which will guide you through the rest of the uninstall.
Automatically Remove Optimizer Pro Performance with Removal Tool
2. Follow the details to complete the installation process. (Double click on the download file and follow the prompts to install the program.)
3. After the installation, perform a system scan with Spyhunter please click on the Scan Now button.
4. Click on the scan results, and then remove all infected files.
Video Guide on How to Uninstall Optimizer Pro Performance Monitor
ATTENTION: you have to remove Optimizer Pro Performanceonce installed on your PC, for it can bring a lot of dangerous activities on your system. If you are not a savvy on PC, please try to get rid of this nasty infection with the help of reputable removal tool.
More Removal Guides
Still having trouble on dealing with tricky virus infections, stubborn errors, unwanted programs or any other headachy computer problems? Do not hesitate anymore! What you definitely need is a more specific, accurate and customized solution toward your specific issue in your specific computer system. Tee Support recommends to you an award-winning anti-malware tool that gives you the easiest and most effective automatic solutions.Click Here to Download the Most Popular Anti-malware Now!