What Is Optimizer Pro Performance Monitor
PC users will be easily get fooled by Optimizer Pro Performance Monitor because of its name. Now, it has been approved to be a rogueware as the snap shot shown below when you are trying to download optimizer pro performance monitor yourself:
However, there are cases that optimizer pro performance monitor installs itself onto your computer when:
1) Click on its promotional ads is made;
2) You are surfing on the Internet and suddenly get its auto popup claiming to scan your computer with result of many more error problems and virus.
Troubles Triggered by Optimizer Pro Performance Monitor
- There are many incidental tools seen during its installation, so be careful;
- Optimizer pro performance monitor puts Internet Explorer into virtual meltdown;
- PC poor experience like crash or freeze temporarily;
- Additional virus like search engine redirect virus – websearch.searchboxes.info and adware like safe saver.
There are more infections shown as below:
Why Anti-virus Program Won’t Pick up Optimizer Pro Performance Monitor?
Installed anti-virus program doesn’t think ill of optimizer pro performance monitor which does confuse most of PC users and make you thought deletion of the optimizer pro malware would be an easy task. The fact is just on the contrary.
The size of optimizer pro performance monitor is just a little more than 200k, which does reduce the attention of security utilities. What’s more, optimizer pro performance monitor appears to be a legit and computer beneficial tool, which does avoid suspicion by mechanical security tools.
Its size again shows the real property of optimizer pro performance monitor as a malware as all it carries is only a piece of interface without the real function as it displays on its UI. It is a hoax that helps other virus to get into your computer easily.
Distraught when optimizer pro performance monitor is on your computer? Do not. Follow up the steps below to get yourself out of those troubles. If you are a novice when it comes to computers, you are welcome to live chat with online computers 24/7 here.
Explicit Procedures on How to Uninstall Optimizer Pro Performance Monitor
1. Reboot your computer and log into Safe Mode with Networking.
Step: Reboot your computer. As the computer is booting but before Windows launches, tap the “F8 key” continuously which should bring up
the “Windows Advanced Options Menu” as shown below. Use your arrow keys to highlight “Safe Mode with Networking” option and press Enter key
2. Show hidden files.
a) open Control Panel from Start menu and search for Folder Options;
b) under View tab to tick Show hidden files and folders and non-tick Hide protected operating system files (Recommended) and then click OK;
c) click on the “Start” menu and then click on the “Search programs and files” box, Search for and delete these files created by optimizer pro performance monitor:
3. Go to the Registry Editor to delete all entries related to optimizer pro performance monitor.
Hold down the Windows key on your keyboard and press the “R” button. Type in “regedit” and hit “Enter” to gain access to the Registry Editor.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\_avp32.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\_avpcc.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ashDisp.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\divx.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\mostat.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\platin.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\tapinstall.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Executio
4. Reset your IE
a) Open Internet Explorer. Click on the Tools menu and then select Internet Options.
b) In the Internet Options window click on the Advanced tab. Then click on the Restore Defaults button and then press OK.
5. Uninstall optimizer pro performance monitor on Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Click on the Windows 7 Start Menu button and then click on the Control Panel.
- double-click the Uninstall Optimizer Pro Performance Monitor.
- A list of programs installed will be populated, this may take a bit of time.
- In this list, find Optimizer Pro Performance Monitor that you would like to remove and select it by left-clicking once on it.
- Then click on the Uninstall button to start the uninstall process for this program. A wizard should then open, which will guide you through the rest of the uninstall.
Video Guide on How to Uninstall Optimizer Pro Performance Monitor
ATTENTION: if you are a low level computer user, it is advisable to contact for online tech support 24/7 here since there are many more virus together with optimizer pro performance monitor, which does make the removal more complex beyond your imagination.
Tee Support is an award-winning online tech service 24/7. Tee Support experts provide sophisticated manual solutions:
- terminate latest, stubborn virus/spyware that an antivirus program can not!
- specific solution for your specific system: Safe, Effective, Complete.
- many more services covering various PC problems to meet your requirements.
A good spyware remover can safeguard your computer at real-time automatically. So, pick up one of your favorite to protect your system easily.
However, professional online technical support is highly recommended if you want a more specific, accurate and effective solution toward your specific issue in your specific computer system.
Malwarebytes is one of the most popular and widely used anti-virus and malware-removal software applications for both home and corporate computer users alike.
Award-winning Spyware Doctor with AntiVirus software protects your PC against privacy and tracking threats. Spyware Doctor with AntiVirus detects, removes and secures your PC from potential spyware, viruses, worms and tracking threats.