When searching online, you will easily find that Mind Dabble toolbar seems to have something to do with Retrogamer toolbar, Mywebsearch redirect malware and other browser malware including adware, search redirect virus and pushy toolbar like MyWebFace, FunWebProducts, My Fun Cards, etc.. Most PC users will not take it seriously until they don’t want it anymore and try to get rid of the toolbar. To their surprise that mind dabble toolbar is a tough one:
- Remove minddabble program from Control Panel will not help remove it from browser;
- End minddabble.exe in Task Manager will not disable it;
- Scans by several anti-spyware programs will just detect something bad instead of eradicating minddabble;
- Use programs to clean up temporary files will not contribute to successful minddabble uninstall.
Is MindDabble Toolbar Safe?
Usually when you get hijacked by mind dabble toolbar, you will find yourself a victim of another toolbar or risky items, which convinces that minddabble toolbar is not that safe to be left on your machine. Mind Dabble toolbar has falsified system configuration to make it sticky. That you are unable to changed settings back to normal is telling us registry entry has been messed up as it is the kernel part of the machine. The center of system being stirred up would weaken it to be easily susceptible to virus concealed in the Internet. Plus, MindDabble seems to cause a few issues:
- Attempts to uninstall minddabble toolbar will simply be prevented by a message telling you that ‘it must come from the system administrator’ regardless the fact that you are administrator.
- You are unable to install updates of system or certain program, error message appears saying unable to install updates.
- When access google (or other search engines), minddabble toolbar comes up which has become your default toolbar but you never ask for it.
- Browser (the program with Google on it) keeps crashing; some PC users would encounter revoked security certificate which makes you unable to view any websites; other browsers are running painfully slow in the mean time.
- Keypad stalls when typing and cursor moves by itself.
How Do I Get MindDabble Toolbar
You didn’t ask for it and you don’t remember when you install minddabble uninstall; you are a good and safe surfer then why you end up with minddabble? The browser helper object is bundled with random items, it could be with certain fake anti-virus program, so you need to be careful and make sure that you untick any unwanted bundled items; a search engine virus, adware. Minddabble toolbar can also be resident in your system by getting information from other spammers and exploit vulnerability on your machine without much interference. So getting minddabble could either mean you are having malware on your system or indicate you will have unwanted items in the near future.
Removing the culprit program will not uninstall minddabble toolbar as they just cooperate with each other. To get rid of mind dabble toolbar and prevent settlements of unwanted items early, you are advised to apply manual remove method. Stick to the steps below;
How to Remove/Uninstall MindDabble Toolbar
Step 1: click “Start”, go to “Control Panel” to uninstall mind dabble toolbar.
Step 2: Use CTRL+ALT+DEL combination to open Task Manager and end mind dabble toolbar.
Step 3: open “Google Chrome” (take Chrome as expample), and uninstall mind dabble toolbar in Extensions:
Step 4: search for and delete all files related to minddabble toolbar after showing hidden files:
a) open Control Panel from Start menu and search for Folder Options;
b) under View tab to tick Show hidden files and folders and non-tick Hide protected operating system files (Recommended) and then click OK.
c) click on the “Start” menu and then click on the “Search programs and files” box, Search for and delete these files generated by mind dabble toolbar:
C:\Program Files\MindDabble_4p\bar\1.bin\4pbar.dll C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\mind dabble toolbar C:\Documents and Settings\user account\mind dabble toolbar C:\Documents and Settings\user account\Application Data\mind dabble toolbar C:\Documents and Settings\user account\Local Settings\Application Data\mind dabble toolbar
step 5: Remove add-ons:
1) Go to Tools -> ‘Manage Add-ons’;
2) Choose ‘Search Providers’ -> choose ‘Bing’ search engine or ‘Google’ search engine and make it default;
3) Select ‘Search Results’ and click ‘Remove’ to remove it;
4) Go to ‘Tools’ -> ‘Internet Options’; select ‘General tab’ and click website, e.g. Google.com. Click OK to save changes.
1) Click on ‘Customize and control’ Google Chrome icon, select ‘Settings’;
2) Choose ‘Basic Options’;
3) Change Google Chrome’s homepage to google.com or any other and click the ‘Manage Search Engines…’ button;
4) Select ‘Google’ from the list and make it your default search engine;
5) Select ‘Search Result’ from the list to remove it by clicking the ‘X’ mark.
1) Click on the magnifier’s icon and select ‘Manage Search Engine…’;
2) Choose ‘Search Results’ from the list and click ‘Remove’ and OK to save changes;
3) Go to ‘Tools’ -> “Options”. Reset the startup homepage or change it to google.com under ‘General tab;
MindDabble Toolbar removal with automatic detection tool (Recommended)
2. Install the tool by following the prompts shown on the screen, and then complete the installation process.
Installation process shown as follows:
a. Check out download file, and then double click on it to execute it.
b. Give permission to license agreement and check the box stating that you agree to the terms and click “Next.”
c. you will be asked for a “Destination Folder”. You will be installing SpyHunter. You can select any place to install it.
3. Launch a full scan to detect any infections that might be residing on your PC.
4. If any infections are found, Spy Hunter will remove them.
ATTENTION PLEASE: do not belittle mind dabble toolbar as it gives a lesson to all PC users as it brings search redirect issue, extra spyware installation to you. The quick remove is in desperate need regardless the fact that your computer is not really a mess with mind dabble toolbar. Should there be any unexpected difficulty that overwhelms you, you are welcome to download reliable removal here to remove mind dabble toolbar quickly and safely.
Get a Safer, Cleaner & Faster PC!
A good spyware remover can safeguard your computer at real-time automatically.
- Terminate latest, stubborn virus/spyware
- Safe, effective and complete
- Fix various PC problems
So, pick one of your favorite to protect your system easily.
Malwarebytes is one of the most popular and widely used anti-virus and malware-removal software applications for both home and corporate computer users alike.