MauCampo popups appear to your computer suddenly? You have no idea how it comes to your system? Want to remove it completely but don’t know how to do? Read the manual removal guide below.
What is MauCampo Pop-up Ads
MauCampo is classified as an adware, PUP(potentially unwanted program), which will cause numerous ads pop-ups to flood users’ screen. MauCampo is similar to Price Peep, it will add its extensions automatically to all the installed web browsers like Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. You may get various ads popup that contain discounts, coupons, products or service promotion etc while you are using browsers, especially visiting online shopping websites.
Generally, MauCampo is bundled with free programs, users like to download and install the desired programs immediately, and pay no attention to the installation procedure, but softwares always promote a lot of other applications, this is why there are a lot of unknown crashers in your system. They are running in the background automatically, the PC performance is seriously influenced. Meanwhile, users are easily to click malicious links from the ads pop up boxes and be redirected to unsafe websites. To ensure your system security and personal data stored in the PC safe, you are strongly advised to remove MauCampo without hesitation.
MauCampo is Extremely Annoying
1. MauCampo installed to your computer without permission
2. MauCampo displays tons of annoying ads popups
3. MauCampo occupies huge system resource
4. MauCampo slows down computer performance
Solutions Worth of Your Trying
Soutions 1 : Remove MauCamp Manually by Yourself
Details for Solution 1 – Remove MauCamp Manually by Yourself
Step1: Stop all MauCampo accesses.
Step2: Go to remove MauCampo, any related program and unwanted applications.
Step3: Remove add-ons from your browsers.
1) Go to Tools -> ‘Manage Add-ons’;
2) Choose ‘Search Providers’ -> choose ‘Bing’ search engine or ‘Google’ search engine and make it default;
3) Select ‘Search Results’ and click ‘Remove’ to remove it;
4) Go to ‘Tools’ -> ‘Internet Options’; select ‘General tab’ and click website, e.g. Google.com. Click OK to save changes.
1) Click on ‘Customize and control’ Google Chrome icon, select ‘Settings’;
2) Choose ‘Basic Options’;
3) Change Google Chrome’s homepage to google.com or any other and click the ‘Manage Search Engines…’ button;
4) Select ‘Google’ from the list and make it your default search engine;
5) Select ‘Search Result’ from the list to remove it by clicking the ‘X’ mark.
1) Click on the magnifier’s icon and select ‘Manage Search Engine…’;
2) Choose ‘Search Results’ from the list and click ‘Remove’ and OK to save changes;
3) Go to ‘Tools’ -> “Options”. Reset the startup homepage or change it to google.com under ‘General tab;
Step4: Delete these files created by MauCampo:
%Temp%\[random].exe %CommonPrograms%\Startup\Launch\[random].lnk %AppData%\ MauCampo\[random].ini
Step5: Delete all registry values related to MauCampo.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ MauCampo HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\[random]
Video Removal Guide For MauCampo Popups
Manual removal requires expertise and your patience. If you are tired of removing it by yourself or you may want to avoid the trouble that may cause by deleting inappropriate files, maybe downloading and installing antivirus program Spyhunter is your best Choice.
Details for Solution 2 – Remove MauCamp Automatically with the Help of the Powerful Spyhunter
Step 2: click ” Yes, protect my homepage” to protect your browser.
Step 3: Click “Scan Now” to scan your computer to block MauCamp
The Last Tip
MauCamp should be removed out of your computer right now in order to protect your computer and your confidential information on your computer. The left of MauCamp will bring more troubles to your computer. Stop MauCamp Right Now with Spyhunter!
Get a Safer, Cleaner & Faster PC!
A good spyware remover can safeguard your computer at real-time automatically.
- Terminate latest, stubborn virus/spyware
- Safe, effective and complete
- Fix various PC problems
So, pick one of your favorite to protect your system easily.
Malwarebytes is one of the most popular and widely used anti-virus and malware-removal software applications for both home and corporate computer users alike.