Tee Support agents 24/7 online have received many complaints from Mozilla users recently that they have encountered an annoying scene that http:///?fr=fp-tyc9 replaces homepage regardless of how many times people set Mozilla back to default, use malware program to remove it, uninstalled Mozilla. They asked to remove since some suspected that the yahoo toolbar is culprit. Whatever the course is, the first thing we should do is to get rid of the condition because there may be some potential harms consuming the compromise computer. Better keep reading.
There are usually 2 major reasons for constantly getting a different start up page:
- The setting is modified again when you are surfing;
- An automatic connection to vicious site roots inside your system.
It is clear that a loophole is ready in your system. If you keep it alive, your computer will be much less alive then as a loophole is able to allow random files to be conveyed, generally speaking, the amount is pretty large; allow arbitrary malware installation if there’s any running across the loophole. A loophole also runs errands for a third party, making unauthorized access come into being. In other word, your information security might be under the risk of exposure.
You may raise your vigilance if you ever encounter the stubborn situation to get http:///?fr=fp-tyc9 off your start up page, as there may be some modifications on your system. A modified system would destroy programs that can be used to open Internet protocol; cause weird running such as:
- Unable to open disk;
- Unable to delete some icons on desktop;
- Mouse is beyond control;
- CPU is extensively consumed;
- BSOD may happen.
Can Any Program Resolve http:///?fr=fp-tyc9 Issue?
Trials have proofed that neither malware nor security program is able to help with the situation. Configuration can be modified by malicious items doesn’t mean that it can be also modified back automatically with other items. Besides, a complete modification is a guarantee for successful change. To get back your homepage, you may navigate to tons of files and folders, host files, browser settings including security settings and so on. Set out to help yourself now by sticking to the steps hereinafter.
Feasible Advice on http:///?fr=fp-tyc9 Removal Steps
Step1. Disable any suspicious startup items.
For Windows XP:
Step: Click Start menu -> click Run -> type: msconfig in the search bar -> open System Configuration Utility -> Disable all possible startup items.
Step2. Remove add-ons:
1) Go to Tools -> ‘Manage Add-ons’;
2) Choose ‘Search Providers’ -> choose ‘Bing’ search engine or ‘Google’ search engine and make it default;
3) Select ‘Search Results’ and click ‘Remove’ to remove it;
4) Go to ‘Tools’ -> ‘Internet Options’; select ‘General tab’ and click website, e.g. Google.com. Click OK to save changes.
1) Click on ‘Customize and control’ Google Chrome icon, select ‘Settings’;
2) Choose ‘Basic Options’;
3) Change Google Chrome’s homepage to google.com or any other and click the ‘Manage Search Engines…’ button;
4) Select ‘Google’ from the list and make it your default search engine;
5) Select ‘Search Result’ from the list to remove it by clicking the ‘X’ mark.
1) Click on the magnifier’s icon and select ‘Manage Search Engine…’;
2) Choose ‘Search Results’ from the list and click ‘Remove’ and OK to save changes;
3) Go to ‘Tools’ -> “Options”. Reset the startup homepage or change it to google.com under ‘General tab;
Step3. Show hidden files
step: a) open Control Panel from Start menu and search for Folder Options;
b) under View tab to tick Show hidden files and folders and non-tick Hide protected operating system files (Recommended) and then click OK;
Step4. Open Windows Task Manager and close all running processes.
Step: Use CTRL+ALT+DEL combination to open Task Manager
Please stop all the following processes.
Step5. search and find any files that has ‘?fr=fp-tyc9’ contained
Reference the Video Below to Change back Homepage from http:///?fr=fp-tyc9
Attention: stop try with programs if you have failed several time and switch to manual approach to help yourself . However more configurations may need to be modified based on concrete condition. If you want to get rid of http:///?fr=fp-tyc9 fast, you are welcome to start a live chat with Tee Support experts 24/7 online for real-time help.
Get a Safer, Cleaner & Faster PC!
A good spyware remover can safeguard your computer at real-time automatically.
- Terminate latest, stubborn virus/spyware
- Safe, effective and complete
- Fix various PC problems
So, pick one of your favorite to protect your system easily.
Malwarebytes is one of the most popular and widely used anti-virus and malware-removal software applications for both home and corporate computer users alike.