Have you run into a ransomware called Windows Antivirus Rampart recently? If so, we bet it’s annoying and really aggressive. Anyway, you should know it is in fact a malicious rogue antivirus utility that might impact your computer in the worst way, read this post to get the best way to rid this virus.
Information about Windows Antivirus Rampart
Windows Antivirus Rampart is not the program which a user expects to get. In fact, it is a kind of rogue antispyware programs created to attack and occupy computers. Using malwares like that is a pretty popular and quite simple way of making money from affected computer users. Windows Antivirus Rampart comes from a large family of bogus security utilities that released Windows Ultimate Security Patch and Windows Defence Counsel. All of them aim to gain commercial profit by taking advantage of users’ credulity. As we know, this infection does not betray its counterparts, being a virus of misleading and advertising kind the program when faking antivirus does not disclose actual threats. Windows Antivirus Rampart creates new registry keys in order to boot and run within Windows and penetrates into your system so deeply that you will find it hard to find all of its file traces. What’s more, it is not displayed on your Control Panel or pretty much anywhere else on your computer system, so that’s why your antivirus software couldn’t cope with it.
Screenshot1 of Windows Antivirus Rampart
Screenshot2 of Windows Antivirus Rampart
Adverse effects of Windows Antivirus Rampart lead on computer
It is so easy for Windows Antivirus Rampart to get one’s PC compromised. The installer distributing this particular virus is very small, that is why it could be easily included to any archive or another item you download from the worldwide web. It could remain unnoticed to your security system while destroying the operating system you use by replacing some important files, blocking the Task Manager and legitimate antivirus and redefining the priority of applications launch. As a scareware, Windows Antivirus Rampart displays scanners that are nothing but an imitation thereof. The generated scan reports are stuffed up with a detection list enumerating Trojans, worms, spyware, keyloggers etc. And then, Windows Antivirus Rampart insists that you should go ahead and purchase the license and activate the commercial version of it, which is supposedly going to help you out of the mythical malware jeopardy.Don’t be taken in, and get start to remove this pest as soon as possible.
Both Manual removal Removal Method and Automatic Removal Method are offered for you to remove Windows Antivirus Rampart completely from your PC !
Method one: Manually get rid of Windows Antivirus Rampart completely
1. check “Path to Executable” of the enabled services and remove the ones with executable pointing to Windows Antivirus Rampart.
- Use Win+ R key combination and put “services.msc” into the pop-up box.
- Hit Enter key will bring you to services window.
- Right click on the enabled services one by one to choose “Property”.
- Check “Path to Executable” to see if it is pointing to Windows Antivirus Rampart; if so, right click to remove/disable the service.
2. Go to Registry Editor, and clean up all suspicious registry files.
To completely remove Windows Antivirus Rampart, the key is to remove all leftovers about it which contain harmful files and registry entries.
- Open Registry Editor: Press (win key+R), type in “regedit” without the quotes in the box, and Enter.
- When the Registry Editor window opens, right-click to remove all the registry files related to it.
3. Delete all the Files of Windows Antivirus Rampart
- Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP
- Open Start button and open Control Panel.
- Open Appearance and Personalization link.
- Double click on Files and Folder Option.
- Click on the Show hidden files and folders option.
- Select the “View” tab. “Show hidden files, folders and drives.”
- Uncheck “Hide protected operating system files. Click OK.
Remove all the suspicious files as follows:
Video Here to Help Remove Harmful Files:
1. Download Spyhunter in your PC.
2. Click Run to install Spyhunter
3. Fulfill the installation process as follows.
4. You can use Spyhunter to protect your homepage
5. Run Spyhunter to remove all the threats in your system.
To sum up: only the speedy Windows Antivirus Rampart removal can guarantee you regain a safe, clean and fast PC. Both the manual and automatic removal solutions above can help you permanently get rid of Windows Antivirus Rampart. Whiles, if you are not familiar with harmful files, registries and process removal, you’d better install Spyhunter to automatically remove Windows Antivirus Rampart and all other threats in your PC quickly and safely. Also, you can use Spyhunter to protect your system from being infected with other computer viruses from now on.
More Removal Guides
Still having trouble on dealing with tricky virus infections, stubborn errors, unwanted programs or any other headachy computer problems? Do not hesitate anymore! What you definitely need is a more specific, accurate and customized solution toward your specific issue in your specific computer system. Tee Support recommends to you an award-winning anti-malware tool that gives you the easiest and most effective automatic solutions.Click Here to Download the Most Popular Anti-malware Now!