What is Winzip Registry Optimizer? Is it a legit antivirus that can optimize my computer? It keeps asking money for a full version? What can I do with Winzip Registry Optimizer? Do I need to pay for the full version? It continually displays the alerts telling that my computer is at high risk, saying that I need to pay for that full version so that computer can be clean again or it will crash with such infections. Is that true? I am scared. How to remove Winzip Registry Optimizer Virus? This step-by-step guide will help you to fix it completely.
Basic Analysis on Winzip Registry Optimizer
Winzip Registry Optimizer is classified as a fake antivirus that is from the rogue Braviax family. It pretends to be sent as a legitimate antivirus program that conducts scanning for computer virus then sates that your system has been attacked by numerous infections. Computer users are asked to pay for a full version if he/she wants to remove the infections with Winzip Registry Optimizer. Please be clear and never put your heart on a word that is released from the fake Winzip Registry Optimizer Virus. How can a virus clean computer threats since it is a virus itself? Generally speaking, Winzip Registry Optimizer virus is supported by several methods, it can be dropped by corrupted porn websites that you have visited on it; it can be inserted into the freeware&shareware websites once you have it downloaded for system security without realization; it is promoted by open spam email attachments or it can be invited by Trojans hiding deeply on system scripts.
Once executed, it can make certain changes on compromised system. Winzip Registry Optimizer is automatically launched every time you want to load your desktop. It steals the traditional method of a legitimate security program to start scanning and keeps convincing you to first purchase the program to remove all the detected infections. This is the typical way for the schemers to collect money from innocent computer users. It will make you freak out since the program will never stop popping up until you shut down computer by force.
Winzip Registry Optimizer virus can easily escape from antivirus’ detection as it is assisted by the remote conspirator who is capable to modify system key registry to deactivate the security program and firewall. It belongs to rogue applications that cannot be removed/uninstalled/ deleted by any security program. No wonder that Winzip Registry Optimizer needs to be removed with an effective manual solution. Please follow the instructions to remove Winzip Registry Optimizer immediately.
Winzip Registry Optimizer virus is a fake program and will never help you optimize your computer
- Appears to be a legitimate antivirus and gains your trust
- Take the order from remote hackers and takes completely charge of your system
- Modifies system registry to ensure that the rouge is synced with Windows loading.
- Fully block your screen and continually pop up fake alert
- Prevent you from getting access to the window even fail to log in the desktop in safe mode
- Fully occupy your CPU and low down your system running level
Screen Shortcut of Winzip Registry Optimizer Virus
Method one: Step by Step Manual Guide to Get Rid of Winzip Registry Optimizer
1. Restart your computer into safe mode with networking by pressing F8 key constantly before the Windows starts to launch.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del keys together to open the Windows Task Manager to stop the processes related to Winzip Registry Optimizer .
3. Show up Folder Options from Control Panel. Check the box of “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”, then click “OK”.
4. The related registry entries of Winzip Registry Optimizer to be deleted as listed below:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\[random] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer\Run\[random] HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\[random] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\svflooje\Enum\[random]
5. Locate and delete Winzip Registry Optimizer associated files:
%AppData%\Protector-[random].exe %appdata%\npswf32.dll %appdata%\Inspector-[rnd].exe
Help from Video Tutorial
Method Two: Winzip Registry Optimizer automatic removal instruction:
SpyHunter is designed as a simple way for the average computer user to protect their PC from online threats. It is automatically configured to give you the best protection. It provides reliable protection against all kinds of malicious threats including spyware, adware, hijackers, rootkits, and more. You can follow the instructions provided below to download and install SpyHunter successfully, and enjoy the immediate and ongoing protection.
1. Download SpyHunter by clicking the following download link:
2. Double-click on the downloaded file. If asked to allow program to make changes to this computer, click “Yes” button.
3. In this step, please accept the Licence Agreement and click “Next >” button.
4. After the definition database is downloaded, system scan will automatically start.
5.Remove all the threats completely from your PC
Note: Due to the changeable characters of Winzip Registry Optimizer, you cannot be too careful to distinguish the harmful files and registries from the system files and registries. If you have spend too much time in manual removing Winzip Registry Optimizer and still not make any progress, you’d better stop and choose the automatic removal method – download and install Spyhunter here to remove Winzip Registry Optimizer for you immediately.
More Removal Guides
Still having trouble on dealing with tricky virus infections, stubborn errors, unwanted programs or any other headachy computer problems? Do not hesitate anymore! What you definitely need is a more specific, accurate and customized solution toward your specific issue in your specific computer system. Tee Support recommends to you an award-winning anti-malware tool that gives you the easiest and most effective automatic solutions.Click Here to Download the Most Popular Anti-malware Now!