How should we do when the program doesn’t appear in Add or Remove Programs or Uninstall a program list?
Here is a good solution for reference:
Since each of programs installed in your computer has uninstall entries in registry. Therefore, you can identify the respective program easily by browsing through Uninstall list located in registry. Perform the following steps to uninstall programs by using registry:
1) Go to Start button and click Run.
2) In the Run box, type regedit and press enter.
3) Locate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE Software Microsoft Windows current version Uninstall, then expand the Uninstall list.
4) Then click the unwanted program.
5) In the right panel, double click on UninstallString and you will see the Edit String window Pop up. Copy the value data.
6) Go to Start button then select Run, type cmd to bring up command prompt.
7) Paste the UninstallString copied at step 5) and press enter to execute it. The uninstall screen will pop up to start the uninstall process. Follow any instructions with the wizard to finish the uninstall.
More Removal Guides
Still having trouble on dealing with tricky virus infections, stubborn errors, unwanted programs or any other headachy computer problems? Do not hesitate anymore! What you definitely need is a more specific, accurate and customized solution toward your specific issue in your specific computer system. Tee Support recommends to you an award-winning anti-malware tool that gives you the easiest and most effective automatic solutions.Click Here to Download the Most Popular Anti-malware Now!