‘SOS.Messaging has stopped working’ Is A Big Nuisance to PC Users?
‘I have a dell pc with windows 7. Everytime the computer starts up a message pops up and says “sos messaging has stop working”. What does this mean and how do i fix this problem”
“At start up my computer says sos messaging has stopped working windows is looking for a solution then it goes away 2nd message i leep getting is internest explorer has stopped working sometimes its fixes it but most of the time internet shuts down any suggestions”
“I am currently working on a Toshiba Satellite L745-S4210. It currently has Windows 7 (64-bit). Every time I turn on the laptop and log in, I get the error message above, “SOS.Messaging has stopped working…” and then Windows tries to find a solution, but is unsuccessful. It does not seem to cause any issues with the computer, I just get that pop-up error message every time…”
‘SOS.Messaging has stopped working’ Description
‘SOS.Messaging has stopped working’ is a fatal system error corrupted by some free download but malicious programs such as Strong Vault. Your system registry entries and value will be delete, modified and even replaced by virus, then your system will occur more and more error popups and its performance will be degraded seriously. At the early stage, you will not find out obvious harmful symptoms, and you will only be harassed by ‘SOS.Messaging has stopped working’ error every time you boot up the system. Not need a long time, a bundle of errors will randomly show up, then your system will be affected by various system malfunctions. PC operating will accelerated, your important personal files and program files will be removed, your web browser will be hijacked and redirects it to some dangerous websites, some high-level threats such as spyware or rootkits will be installed onto your computers, etc. Therefore, it needs to be ended at a quick time with manual solution or it may damage the system if any delay.
System Problems will Occur after ‘SOS.Messaging has stopped working’ error Show up
1. It takes excessively long time to get into Windows; System operation become very slowly, and you can see high CPU usage (i.e. 90% CPU usage) in Task Manager even when you just launches your system.
2. Windows updates will not install successfully;
3. Windows Security Center, Windows Firewall or third party firewall software has been disabled
4. Documents and files suddenly disappear (removed by the virus); some folders cannot be opened;
5. Lots of ads pop-ups are bombarding you o rand your browser meets re-directs problems;
6. Some of your programs start to become invalid; and some unknown programs are installed silently;
7. The computer restarts randomly and unexpectedly; you get more and more system crash and random BSOD, etc.
8. Windows does not startup, and a message is shown stating: “…system files are missing.”
9. You are suddenly receiving more spam to your email inbox(s)
10. Sounds may play randomly, from the computer speakers.
Is there any program able to stop ‘SOS.Messaging has stopped working’?
Not really. ‘SOS.Messaging has stopped working’ error is caused by fatal registry entries corruption, it requires expert skills and experience to find out the corrupted files and use a complete file to replace and fix it. If you are not familiar with manual solution, you may mess up the whole registry and completely disable your system running.
Steps to Stop ‘SOS.Messaging has stopped working’
1. Find and stop ‘SOS.Messaging has stopped working’ associated processes:
2. Locate and Delete ‘SOS.Messaging has stopped working’ associated files:
%Windir%\regsvr.exe %System%\regsvr.exe %System%\svchost .exe %System%\setting.ini %System%\setup.ini %Windir%\Tasks\At1.job
3. Detect and remove related registry entries cause ‘SOS.Messaging has stopped working’ error:
(Click Start button> click “Run” > Input “regedit” into the Run box and click ok)
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer] [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System] “DisableTaskMgr” = ’1′ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system “DisableTaskMgr” = ’1′ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Download “CheckExeSignatures” = ‘no’ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main “Use FormSuggest” = ‘yes’ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced “Hidden” = ’0′
Note: If you haven’t sufficient expertise in handling virus program files, processes, dll files and registry entries, you will take the risk of messing up your computer and making it crash down finally. If you need online professional tech support, click here to get: 24/7 Online Virus Removal Support.
Tee Support is an award-winning online tech service 24/7. Tee Support experts provide sophisticated manual solutions:
- terminate latest, stubborn virus/spyware that an antivirus program can not!
- specific solution for your specific system: Safe, Effective, Complete.
- many more services covering various PC problems to meet your requirements.
A good spyware remover can safeguard your computer at real-time automatically. So, pick up one of your favorite to protect your system easily.
However, professional online technical support is highly recommended if you want a more specific, accurate and effective solution toward your specific issue in your specific computer system.
Malwarebytes is one of the most popular and widely used anti-virus and malware-removal software applications for both home and corporate computer users alike.
Award-winning Spyware Doctor with AntiVirus software protects your PC against privacy and tracking threats. Spyware Doctor with AntiVirus detects, removes and secures your PC from potential spyware, viruses, worms and tracking threats.