‘SOS.Messaging has stopped working’ Is A Big Nuisance to PC Users?
‘I have a dell pc with windows 7. Everytime the computer starts up a message pops up and says “sos messaging has stop working”. What does this mean and how do i fix this problem”
“At start up my computer says sos messaging has stopped working windows is looking for a solution then it goes away 2nd message i leep getting is internest explorer has stopped working sometimes its fixes it but most of the time internet shuts down any suggestions”
“I am currently working on a Toshiba Satellite L745-S4210. It currently has Windows 7 (64-bit). Every time I turn on the laptop and log in, I get the error message above, “SOS.Messaging has stopped working…” and then Windows tries to find a solution, but is unsuccessful. It does not seem to cause any issues with the computer, I just get that pop-up error message every time…”
‘SOS.Messaging has stopped working’ Description
‘SOS.Messaging has stopped working’ is a fatal system error corrupted by some free download but malicious programs such as Strong Vault. Your system registry entries and value will be delete, modified and even replaced by virus, then your system will occur more and more error popups and its performance will be degraded seriously. At the early stage, you will not find out obvious harmful symptoms, and you will only be harassed by ‘SOS.Messaging has stopped working’ error every time you boot up the system. Not need a long time, a bundle of errors will randomly show up, then your system will be affected by various system malfunctions. PC operating will accelerated, your important personal files and program files will be removed, your web browser will be hijacked and redirects it to some dangerous websites, some high-level threats such as spyware or rootkits will be installed onto your computers, etc.
System Problems will Occur after ‘SOS.Messaging has stopped working’ error Show up
1. It takes excessively long time to get into Windows; System operation become very slowly, and you can see high CPU usage (i.e. 90% CPU usage) in Task Manager even when you just launches your system.
2. Windows updates will not install successfully;
3. Windows Security Center, Windows Firewall or third party firewall software has been disabled
4. Documents and files suddenly disappear (removed by the virus); some folders cannot be opened;
5. Lots of ads pop-ups are bombarding you o rand your browser meets re-directs problems;
6. Some of your programs start to become invalid; and some unknown programs are installed silently;
7. The computer restarts randomly and unexpectedly; you get more and more system crash and random BSOD, etc.
8. Windows does not startup, and a message is shown stating: “…system files are missing.”
9. You are suddenly receiving more spam to your email inbox(s)
10. Sounds may play randomly, from the computer speakers.
Remove ‘SOS.Messaging has stopped working’ with the Most Efficient Solutions
Soutions 1 : Remove ‘SOS.Messaging has stopped working’ Manually
Details for Solution 1 – Remove ‘SOS.Messaging has stopped working’ Manually by Yourself
1. Find and stop ‘SOS.Messaging has stopped working’ associated processes:
2. Locate and Delete ‘SOS.Messaging has stopped working’ associated files:
%Windir%\regsvr.exe %System%\regsvr.exe %System%\svchost .exe %System%\setting.ini %System%\setup.ini %Windir%\Tasks\At1.job
3. Detect and remove related registry entries cause ‘SOS.Messaging has stopped working’ error:
(Click Start button> click “Run” > Input “regedit” into the Run box and click ok)
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer] [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System] “DisableTaskMgr” = ’1′ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system “DisableTaskMgr” = ’1′ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Download “CheckExeSignatures” = ‘no’ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main “Use FormSuggest” = ‘yes’ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced “Hidden” = ’0′
Important: If you are encountering expertise issue during the removal, you may consider removing ‘SOS.Messaging has stopped working’ automatically with the help of Spyhunter. Spyhunter can make the removal of ‘SOS.Messaging has stopped working’ easier and more simple than you think. All you need to do is to Download and install Spyhunter to scan your computer!
Details for Solution 2 – Remove ‘SOS.Messaging has stopped working’ Automatically by Spyhunter
Step 2: click ” Yes, protect my homepage” to protect your browser.
Step 3: Click “Scan Now” to scan your computer to block ‘SOS.Messaging has stopped working’
You are looking for certain antivirus program that can uninstall ‘SOS.Messaging has stopped working’ and also can protect your computer in the future? What you are looking for is Spyhunter! Spyhunter can really do both of the jobs well! Download and Install Spyhunter to smash ‘SOS.Messaging has stopped working’ right now! You wouldn’t regret your choice!
Get a Safer, Cleaner & Faster PC!
A good spyware remover can safeguard your computer at real-time automatically.
- Terminate latest, stubborn virus/spyware
- Safe, effective and complete
- Fix various PC problems
So, pick one of your favorite to protect your system easily.
Malwarebytes is one of the most popular and widely used anti-virus and malware-removal software applications for both home and corporate computer users alike.