Computer get infected by Win32:BProtect-D [Trj]? What is it? Is there any efficient way to get rid of it completely, you can read the rest of the post to get more details about Win32:BProtect-D [Trj].
Brief Description of Win32:BProtect-D [Trj]
Win32:BProtect-D [Trj] is classified as Trojan infection which can sneak into your computer via you visiting some questionable websites or download some files bundled with the malicious codes. As the member of Trojan horse family, Win32:BProtect-D [Trj] can perform activities on your computer. I will list the probable harms caused by Win32:BProtect-D [Trj].
1.Win32:BProtect-D [Trj] may delete your system files and mess up your system registry.
2.Win32:BProtect-D [Trj] may record your personal information.
3.Win32:BProtect-D [Trj] can operate on your backdoor to invite other malware to come to compromise your computer.
4.Win32:BProtect-D [Trj] may delete or block some of your problems.
5.Win32:BProtect-D [Trj] will slow down your computer performance.
Why Antivirus cannot Help to Remove Win32:BProtect-D [Trj]?
This Win32:BProtect-D [Trj] has bundled with the kernel part of the system and add registries to the registry editor to make itself automatic run every time your launch your computer. besides, this Win32:BProtect-D [Trj] mutate very fast and use the rookit technology to hook deep into the system to avoid antivirus automatic removal. To avoid the similar infection, it is suggested to update the virus database frequently and not to visit the questionable websites or click the pop up ads showed on your computer screen. and to completely remove this computer infection, manual removal with expert skills is needed. Here below is the step by step manual removal guide:
Step by Step Guide to manually Delete Win32:BProtect-D [Trj]
Before performing the manual removal of WIN32:BPROTECT-D [TRJ], reboot your computer and before Windows interface loads, press F8 key constantly. Choose “Safe Mode with Networking” option, and then press Enter key. System will load files and then get to the desktop in needed option.
1. Launch the Task Manager by pressing keys Ctrl+Alt+Del or Ctrl+Shift+Esc at the same time, search for WIN32:BPROTECT-D [TRJ] processes and right-click to end them.
2. Open Control Panel in Start menu and search for Folder Options. When you’re in Folder Options window, please click on its View tab, check Show hidden files and folders and uncheck Hide protected operating system files (Recommended) and then press OK.
3. Tap Windows+R keys together to pop up the Run box, type in regedit and hit OK to open Registry Editor; then find out the following WIN32:BPROTECT-D [TRJ] registry entries and delete:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main StartPage HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
4. Get rid of the listed files created by WIN32:BPROTECT-D [TRJ]:
%AppData%Local[random].exe C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\.exe
5. After you finish the above steps, please reboot your computer and get in normal mode to check the effectiveness.
Reference Video on How to Remove Win32:BProtect-D [Trj]
Note: Win32:BProtect-D [Trj] can mutate itself, if you cannot locate the related files, you are welcome to contact Tee Support agents 24/7 online for live help.
Tee Support is an award-winning online tech service 24/7. Tee Support experts provide sophisticated manual solutions:
- terminate latest, stubborn virus/spyware that an antivirus program can not!
- specific solution for your specific system: Safe, Effective, Complete.
- many more services covering various PC problems to meet your requirements.
A good spyware remover can safeguard your computer at real-time automatically. So, pick up one of your favorite to protect your system easily.
However, professional online technical support is highly recommended if you want a more specific, accurate and effective solution toward your specific issue in your specific computer system.
Malwarebytes is one of the most popular and widely used anti-virus and malware-removal software applications for both home and corporate computer users alike.
Award-winning Spyware Doctor with AntiVirus software protects your PC against privacy and tracking threats. Spyware Doctor with AntiVirus detects, removes and secures your PC from potential spyware, viruses, worms and tracking threats.