Trojan:VBS/Crypter.A is classified as a dangerous Trojan virus which is newly found but has attacked numerous computers all around the world. According to complaints from customers, computers run weirdly once Trojan:VBS/Crypter.A is installed. They are redirected to malicious web sites; home page is replaced by unfamiliar web sites. Programs are disabled sometimes. You will get blue screen occasionally, and computer shut down and restart automatically. It must be a bad experience because you cannot use your computer normally. What is more, Trojan:VBS/Crypter.A will connect your computer to a remove server, so that your computer may be taken controlled by hackers and your personal data may be revealed to cyber criminals for illegal purpose. Trojan:VBS/Crypter.A bundled with free programs. When users download or update these programs from the Internet, it is installed. After that, it drops malicious files behind your system and modifies the startup items, that is why it can be activated automatically and messes up your system running whenever you boot your computer. So you are strongly to remove Trojan:VBS/Crypter.A immediately if your computer has been infected by Trojan:VBS/Crypter.A.
Harmful Properties of Trojan:VBS/Crypter.A
1. Trojan:VBS/Crypter.A attacks your computer sneakily;
2. Trojan:VBS/Crypter.A messes up your system and disables your programs;
3. Trojan:VBS/Crypter.A allows other infections penetrating to your computer;
4. Trojan:VBS/Crypter.A open back doors to hackers and malicious programs;
5. Trojan:VBS/Crypter.A causes other problems such as browser hijacker, web page redirection, blue screen and so on;
6. Trojan:VBS/Crypter.A steals and distributes your private information.
How Can I Remove Trojan:VBS/Crypter.A Manually?
1) Boot your computer into Safe Mode with Networking.
To perform this procedure, please restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key until Windows Advanced Options menu shows up, then using arrow key to select “Safe Mode with Networking” from the list and press ENTER to get into that mode.
2) Press Ctrl+Alt+Del keys together to pull up Window Task Manager and end suspicious processes:
3) Check the following directories and remove all these associated files:
%AllUsersProfile%\random.exe %AppData%\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Templates\random.exe %AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\~random %AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\.dll
4) Open Registry Editor by navigating to Start Menu, type in Regedit, and then click OK. When you have been in Registry Editor, please remove the following related registry entries:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ‘Random’ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “CertificateRevocation” =Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Random “.exe”
5) After you finish the above steps, please reboot your computer and get in normal mode to check the effectiveness.
Video on How to Remove Trojan Virus Manually
Note: Please be aware that you need to be very prudent during the whole removal process, because any inaccurate operation may result in data loss or even system crash. If you are confused how to do the above steps, you just need click here and get help from Tee Support 24/7 online computer experts to remove Trojan:VBS/Crypter.A completely.
Tee Support is an award-winning online tech service 24/7. Tee Support experts provide sophisticated manual solutions:
- terminate latest, stubborn virus/spyware that an antivirus program can not!
- specific solution for your specific system: Safe, Effective, Complete.
- many more services covering various PC problems to meet your requirements.
A good spyware remover can safeguard your computer at real-time automatically. So, pick up one of your favorite to protect your system easily.
However, professional online technical support is highly recommended if you want a more specific, accurate and effective solution toward your specific issue in your specific computer system.
Malwarebytes is one of the most popular and widely used anti-virus and malware-removal software applications for both home and corporate computer users alike.
Award-winning Spyware Doctor with AntiVirus software protects your PC against privacy and tracking threats. Spyware Doctor with AntiVirus detects, removes and secures your PC from potential spyware, viruses, worms and tracking threats.