Does your homepage keep being rerouted to Snappyimage.surfcanyon.com while searching online? Cannot get rid of Snappyimage.surfcanyon.com with your antivirus software? This step-by-step guide can help you safely and quickly remove Snappyimage.surfcanyon.com.
What is Snappyimage.surfcanyon.com?
Snappyimage.surfcanyon.com is a browser hijacker that is attached to your browser and takes full control over it. It comes to your system as an additional installation file and is immediately attached to browsers like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. The website looks like a regular search provider, however, it used to redirect the user towards unknown website and promote ads products.
Usually, Snappyimage.surfcanyon.com gets installed onto the infected computer with freeware programs or it may be dropped by other viruses or Trojans. When you open your browser, you will see this site and you will be able to use only its searches to find information on the Internet. If you have a closer look at the results provided, you will see that most of the links belong to third-parties with unknown intentions and reputation. When you click on some of these links, you are immediately redirected to some insecure page you know nothing about and which has nothing to do with your search.
Once this redirect virus installed on your computer, it makes numerous modifications to your system files and computer registry so that it changes your home page to its own web site and also starts managing your online searches. When this is your default search provider, it starts redirecting you to the third-party web sites to which it is connected. Even though you think you will visit a reliable and well-known site, you are instead redirected to a suspicious page that has nothing to do with your search. The problem is that on these sites sometimes there are compromised files and viruses which are transferred to the computers of their visitors. Therefore, if you notice that Snappyimage.surfcanyon.com has been attached to your browser and your online traffic is redirected to unknown pages, know that you have to remove Snappyimage.surfcanyon.com and stop using its services to avoid serious and even fatal system infections.
Screenshot of Snappyimage.surfcanyon.com
Snappyimage.surfcanyon.com redirect has the following harmful Traits
1. Snappyimage.surfcanyon.com redirect is installed without your consent
2. Snappyimage.surfcanyon.com redirects you to an unwanted web browser
3. Snappyimage.surfcanyon.com redirect creates numerous links to advertising pages
4. Snappyimage.surfcanyon.com redirect comes integrated with lots of spyware and adware parasites
5. Snappyimage.surfcanyon.com redirect can cause the infected computer work slow
Method one: Step by Step Manual Guide to Get Rid of Snappyimage.surfcanyon.com
1. Restart your computer into safe mode with networking by pressing F8 key constantly before the Windows starts to launch.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del keys together to open the Windows Task Manager to stop the processes related to Snappyimage.surfcanyon.com.
3. Show up Folder Options from Control Panel. Check the box of “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”, then click “OK”.
4. The related registry entries of Snappyimage.surfcanyon.com to be deleted as listed below:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\[random] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer\Run\[random] HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\[random] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\svflooje\Enum\[random]
5. Locate and delete Snappyimage.surfcanyon.com associated files:
%AppData%\Protector-[random].exe %appdata%\npswf32.dll %appdata%\Inspector-[rnd].exe %desktopdir%\ TR/Sirefef.AG.10.lnk
Help from Video Tutorial
Method Two: Snappyimage.surfcanyon.com automatic removal instruction:
SpyHunter is designed as a simple way for the average computer user to protect their PC from online threats. It is automatically configured to give you the best protection. It provides reliable protection against all kinds of malicious threats including spyware, adware, hijackers, rootkits, and more. You can follow the instructions provided below to download and install SpyHunter successfully, and enjoy the immediate and ongoing protection.
1. Download SpyHunter by clicking the following download link:
2. Double-click on the downloaded file. If asked to allow program to make changes to this computer, click “Yes” button.
3. In this step, please accept the Licence Agreement and click “Next >” button.
4. After the definition database is downloaded, system scan will automatically start.
5.Remove all the threats completely from your PC
Note: Due to the changeable characters of Snappyimage.surfcanyon.com, you cannot be too careful to distinguish the harmful files and registries from the system files and registries. If you have spend too much time in manual removing Snappyimage.surfcanyon.com and still not make any progress, you’d better stop and choose the automatic removal method – download and install Spyhunter here to remove Snappyimage.surfcanyon.com for you immediately.
Get a Safer, Cleaner & Faster PC!
A good spyware remover can safeguard your computer at real-time automatically.
- Terminate latest, stubborn virus/spyware
- Safe, effective and complete
- Fix various PC problems
So, pick one of your favorite to protect your system easily.
Malwarebytes is one of the most popular and widely used anti-virus and malware-removal software applications for both home and corporate computer users alike.