Have your browser get infected by RightCoupon? What can it do on your computer? Still looking for a way to terminate it permanently? No worries, Tee Support labs have helped many people out of the same case. You can read the rest of the post to get more details about RightCoupon.
Know More about RightCoupon
RightCoupon is categorized as adware, once it gets itself installed, it is not only can modify your default homepage but also will cause redirect issues. For instance, when you are doing a web search online, you may be redirected to other unknown websites. Besides, you can get numerous commercial ads pop up from your computer screen and you cannot easily stop them. Some computer users even have tried to uninstall and reinstall the web browser or tried to remove it under control panel or task manager but always end up with no joy. Usually it comes along with the free software downloads, therefore, we should always keep an eye on the default installation of the free software.
Why it is so hard to uninstall? Because it has disguised its related files, and bundle with kernel part of the system to avoid antivirus detection and removal. What’s more, it can add registries to the start up item to make itself automatic run every time your launch your computer.
Is it safe to live with RightCoupon? Many computer users would find that their computers are running slower than before. And there are other harms infected by RightCoupon.
Harms Cause by RightCoupon
1.It can degrade your overall computer performance.
2.It can invite other malware to come to compromise your computer.
3.It will modify your default homepage and cause redirect issues.
4.It can display you annoying commercial ads.
5.It can track down your online traces which may violate your privacy.
Step by step guide to manually delete RightCoupon
Step 1- Reset Internet Explorer by the following guide (take IE as an example):
Open Internet Explorer >> Click on Tools >> Click on Internet Options >> In the Internet Options window click on the Connections tab >> Then click on the LAN settings button>> Uncheck the check box labeled “Use a proxy server for your LAN” under the Proxy Server section and press OK.
Step 2- Disable any suspicious startup items that are made by infections from RIGHTCOUPON
For Windows Xp: Click Start menu -> click Run -> type: msconfig in the Run box -> click Ok to open the System Configuration Utility -> Disable all possible startup items generated from RIGHTCOUPON.
For Windows Vista or Windows7: click start menu->type msconfig in the search bar -> open System Configuration Utility -> Disable all possible startup items generated from RIGHTCOUPON.
Step 3- Remove add-ons:
1) Go to ‘Tools’ → ‘Manage Add-ons’;
2) Choose ‘Search Providers’ → choose ‘Bing’ search engine or ‘Google’ search engine and make it default;
3) Select ‘Search Results’ and click ‘Remove’ to remove it;
4) Go to ‘Tools’ → ‘Internet Options’, select ‘General tab’ and click ‘Use default’ button or enter your own website, e.g. Google.com. Click OK to save the changes.
1) Click on ‘Customize and control’ Google Chrome icon, select ‘Settings’;
2) Choose ‘Basic Options’.
3) Change Google Chrome’s homepage to google.com or any other and click the ‘Manage search engines…’ button;
4) Select ‘Google’ from the list and make it your default search engine;
5) Select ‘Search Results’ from the list remove it by clicking the “X” mark.
1) Click on the magnifier’s icon and select ‘Manage Search Engines….’;
2) Choose ‘Search Results’ from the list and click ‘Remove’ and OK to save changes;
3) Go to ‘Tools’ → ‘Options’. Reset the startup homepage or change it to google.com under the ‘General tab’;
Step 4-Restart your computer normally to check the effectiveness.
Reference Video on How to Remove RightCoupon
Note: This is the self-help removal guide only for the advanced computer users, if you cannot follow the exactly same thing that something has been changed, you can contact Tee Support agents 24/7 online for live help.
Tee Support is an award-winning online tech service 24/7. Tee Support experts provide sophisticated manual solutions:
- terminate latest, stubborn virus/spyware that an antivirus program can not!
- specific solution for your specific system: Safe, Effective, Complete.
- many more services covering various PC problems to meet your requirements.
A good spyware remover can safeguard your computer at real-time automatically. So, pick up one of your favorite to protect your system easily.
However, professional online technical support is highly recommended if you want a more specific, accurate and effective solution toward your specific issue in your specific computer system.
Malwarebytes is one of the most popular and widely used anti-virus and malware-removal software applications for both home and corporate computer users alike.
Award-winning Spyware Doctor with AntiVirus software protects your PC against privacy and tracking threats. Spyware Doctor with AntiVirus detects, removes and secures your PC from potential spyware, viruses, worms and tracking threats.