Have you recently noticed that a new PUP threat detected by your antivirus program in your computer? Is this PUP.Optional.WordOV just as malicious as other PUP infection? How you supposed to deal with it? Follow this post, and I’m sure you will find the answer, and if you need help, you can contact our Tee Support agents 24/7 online.
What Will PUP.Optional.WordOV do to Screw up Your Machine?
- PUP.Optional.WordOV is can modify your computer defauly settings to take over your computer
- PUP.Optional.WordOV can download lots of malicious thing into your computer
- PUP.Optional.WordOV is the answer for the condition your computer is running slower and slower
- PUP.Optional.WordOV can collect your personal information and data
- PUP.Optional.WordOV can even disconnect your Internet connection sometimes
Introduction of PUP.Optional.WordOV:
PUP.Optional.WordOV is new detected threat that can be actually classified as Trojan horse virus. It is generally associates with malicious things like advertisements applications, malicious toolbar and other redirection virus. Nasty and dangerous as PUP.Optional.WordOV is, it’s not a good idea really to leave it alone in your computer once you find it. First of all, it is able to change the settings in your system folder malicious and randomly to achieve its evil goal. Then, you computer can be remotely connected by cyber hackers, and tons of malicious things including ads applications, toolbar can be added into your computer. Besides, without your permission, it will start a backdoor downloading with lots of unwanted things to your computer, and you will generally find that your computer is start to getting slower and slower. Besides, you’d better pay attentions to your personal data and information for which it can be collected by hackers for malicious usage as well.
It is absolutely a tricky and foxy infection that those porn websites, or popular free software downloading sites which usually attracts lots of computer users to visit can be the ideal place where hacker to implant this virus. Normally, PUP.Optional.WordOV will embed its hidden link in the bottom right corner, and your computer can be easily infected as long as you click the link. Meanwhile, you also have the chance to get infected by freeware downloads, spam e-mail attachment, and unsafe USB flash drive, and that is what you need to be cautious if you want your computer stay safe.
There longer PUP.Optional.WordOV stays in your computer, the worse you computer can turn. So, it is strongly recommended to remove this threat from your computer as fast as you can to stop its further damages in your computer. However, it is not that easily which you just need to do things like running your antivirus program. Its related files have already spread in your system folder and registry, and only if you completely clean up all its corrupted files, can you solve this issue permanently. To deal with this threat, you can follow this post step by step, and if you have questions to ask, please contact our Tee Support to get assistance.
How to Manually Remove PUP.Optional.WordOV from Your Computer?
1) Boot your computer into safe mode with networking by restarting your computer and keeping pressing F8 key until Windows Advanced Options menu shows up, then using arrow key to select “Safe Mode with Networking” from the list and press ENTER to get into that mode.
2) Open your Task Manger by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys and end the processes of PUP.Optional.WordOV:
3) The associated files to be removed in folders on Local Disk (note: new files are still created each month so far):
%AllUsersProfile%\random.exe %AppData%\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Templates\random.exe %AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\~random %AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\.dll
4) Open your Registry Editor and then find out the registry entries of PUP.Optional.WordOV virus to remove them (note: new registry entries are still made every month so far):
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ‘Random’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random
Video Guide of How to Remove a Trojan Horse from Your Computer:
Attention: PUP.Optional.WordOV belongs to a the Pup virus series which is definitely stubborn and malicious for your computer. So, the removal can be a little bit complex as well, but if you do want to solve this issue without the possibility of crashing your computer system, you can contact our Tee Support exports who are always here waiting for you.
Tee Support is an award-winning online tech service 24/7. Tee Support experts provide sophisticated manual solutions:
- terminate latest, stubborn virus/spyware that an antivirus program can not!
- specific solution for your specific system: Safe, Effective, Complete.
- many more services covering various PC problems to meet your requirements.
A good spyware remover can safeguard your computer at real-time automatically. So, pick up one of your favorite to protect your system easily.
However, professional online technical support is highly recommended if you want a more specific, accurate and effective solution toward your specific issue in your specific computer system.
Malwarebytes is one of the most popular and widely used anti-virus and malware-removal software applications for both home and corporate computer users alike.
Award-winning Spyware Doctor with AntiVirus software protects your PC against privacy and tracking threats. Spyware Doctor with AntiVirus detects, removes and secures your PC from potential spyware, viruses, worms and tracking threats.