What is BitGuard? Why did I get a bunch of troubles once I installed into my computer? Also, I have tried many times to get rid of it, but still failed eventually. As for this BitGuard issue, no worries, please follow this post and get to some details about it.
Description of BitGuard:
BitGuard is an unwanted program created by iBario LTD aim to doing those annoying things in your computer. It often comes with some other redirect virus into your computer stealthily by utilizing the vulnerabilities of your computer. Once it sneaks into your computer, you will see two “BitGuard.exe” processes running in your windows task manager which basically can take a certain CPU space when you launch any programs in your computer. Also, those default system settings in your computer will be randomly changed by this thing, and your original homepage, search engine will replaced by a different one without your permission.
BitGuard is also associated with some advertisements applications that lots of ads can forcibly display on your screen. Furthermore, you will basically find that some unfamiliar programs and applications are just appears in your computer, that is because this program can be bundled with some custom installer that stealthily allow those unsecured program downloads. Meanwhile, you’d better look out to your personal data and information in your computer which can be easily collected by BitGuard makers on purpose.
This thing usually bundled on some kinds of freeware programs (Video recording files, free game package). So, pay attentions it if you don’t want get in trouble. Anyway, if you find this thing in your computer, I suggest you to uninstall it as soon as you can to stop its damages. For more information about this BitGuard, you can follow this post.
How BitGuard Damages Your Computer?
1. BitGuard can screw your computer default system settings maliciously;
2. BitGuard can change your homepage without your permission;
3. BitGuard can bring lots of useless and malicious things into your computer;
4. BitGuard can steal your personal information;
5. BitGuard is definitely hard to be removed.
Spyhunter Remove BitGuard:
To Remove heur.trojan.sirefef easily from your computer, the most common way is to use antivirus program to deal with it, and I strongly recommend you Spyhunter, this powerful and popular antivirus program can help you get through this mess. Now, let’s see how to remove this virus with Spyhunter antivirus program below.
1. Click the icon below to download Spyhunter freely inside.
2. Start a full scan with Spyhunter after it is been installed inside your computer step by step.
3. Select all threats and remove it all with Spyhunter.
How to BitGuard Step by Step?
1) Boot your computer into Safe Mode with Networking.
To perform this procedure, please restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key until Windows Advanced Options menu shows up, then using arrow key to select “Safe Mode with Networking” from the list and press ENTER to get into that mode.
2) Press Ctrl+Alt+Del keys together to pull out Window Task Manager and end suspicious processes:
3) Check the following directories and remove all these associated files:
%Temp%\random.exe %AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\random
4) Open Registry Editor by navigating to Start Menu, type in Regedit, and then click OK. When you have been in Registry Editor, please remove the following related registry entries:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “CertificateRevocation” =Random
5) After you finish the above steps, please reboot your computer and get in normal mode to check the effectiveness.
Video Guide of BitGuard Removal:
Note: To do this manual removal, you need suspicient expertise of dealing with computer program files, system registries. If you are not confident about your computer skill, I suggest you to get help from a experts. You can download Spyhunter to deal with that here.
Get a Safer, Cleaner & Faster PC!
A good spyware remover can safeguard your computer at real-time automatically.
- Terminate latest, stubborn virus/spyware
- Safe, effective and complete
- Fix various PC problems
So, pick one of your favorite to protect your system easily.
Malwarebytes is one of the most popular and widely used anti-virus and malware-removal software applications for both home and corporate computer users alike.