WampServer is a Windows web development environment. WampServer installs automatically (installer), and its usage is very intuitive. You will be able to tune your server without even touching the setting files.
This step-by-step guide here can help you completely remove all the components and files of WampServer 2.0. If you have any problem during the uninstall process, please contact Tee Support Agent 24/7 online for more detailed instructions.
To uninstall WampServer 2.0 in Windows 7, please follow the steps below:
Uninstall from Control Panel
1) Click Start Icon located at the left bottom of your screen, the start menu appears.
2) Click Control Panel.
3) Under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
4) From the list of currently installed programs, select WampServer 2.0.
5) Click the Uninstall (or Uninstall/Change) button to begin the uninstall procedure.
6) Follow the onscreen hints to finish the removal.
If all the above steps are done correctly, you should be able to successfully uninstall WampServer 2.0.
Tee Support is an award-winning online tech service 24/7. Tee Support experts provide sophisticated manual solutions:
- terminate latest, stubborn virus/spyware that an antivirus program can not!
- specific solution for your specific system: Safe, Effective, Complete.
- many more services covering various PC problems to meet your requirements.
A good spyware remover can safeguard your computer at real-time automatically. So, pick up one of your favorite to protect your system easily.
However, professional online technical support is highly recommended if you want a more specific, accurate and effective solution toward your specific issue in your specific computer system.
Malwarebytes is one of the most popular and widely used anti-virus and malware-removal software applications for both home and corporate computer users alike.
Award-winning Spyware Doctor with AntiVirus software protects your PC against privacy and tracking threats. Spyware Doctor with AntiVirus detects, removes and secures your PC from potential spyware, viruses, worms and tracking threats.