Driver Detective is a software that allows you to scan all hardware devices in your PC. Its feature also includes a large database of the best drivers, approximately over nine million of devices. Driver Detective offers its own uninstall program for you to remove it from your PC if you don’t need it.
This step-by-step guide can help you completely remove all the components and files of Driver Detective. If you have any problem during the uninstall process, please contact Tee Support agent 24/7 online for more detailed instructions.
To uninstall Driver Detective in Windows XP, please follow steps as below.
1. Go to the desktop and click Start button:
2. Click All Programs, move the cursor straight across to highlight Driver Detective, then go on to Uninstall Driver Detective:
3. Click Yes in the pop-up box to confirm uninstall:
4. Wait a second and for the removal;
5. Go to the desktop again and click Start button, click All Programs to check whether the Driver Detective shortcut still exists, if so, right click it and click Delete to manually remove it;
6. On the desktop, double click My Computer, double click Local Disk (C:), then double click Program Files folder to check whether the Driver Detective folder still remains, if so, right click the folder and click Delete to manually remove the folder.
Get a Safer, Cleaner & Faster PC!
A good spyware remover can safeguard your computer at real-time automatically.
- Terminate latest, stubborn virus/spyware
- Safe, effective and complete
- Fix various PC problems
So, pick one of your favorite to protect your system easily.
Malwarebytes is one of the most popular and widely used anti-virus and malware-removal software applications for both home and corporate computer users alike.