Is your computer infected by AntiVirus AntiSpyware 2011 virus? This step-by-step guide can help you safely and quickly remove AntiVirus AntiSpyware 2011.
AntiVirus AntiSpyware 2011 Description
AntiVirus AntiSpyware 2011 is determined by Tee Support Labs as a fake security program. AntiVirus AntiSpyware 2011 will automatically scan your entire operating system without your permission and then the software will display warnings and alerts about numerous viruses/Trojans detected. But you should be not scared of the fake information created by AntiVirus AntiSpyware 2011 rogue because if you really buy this fake security program that pretends to be legitimate, you will soon regret. It won’t help you to remove any infections on your PC while trying to damage your PC further.
AntiVirus AntiSpyware 2011 Screenshot:
AntiVirus AntiSpyware 2011 Fake Alert:
AntiVirus AntiSpyware 2011 Identified as fake security program by Impressions
- AntiVirus AntiSpyware 2011 reputation/ rating online is terrible.
- AntiVirus AntiSpyware 2011 is installed/ run without your permission.
- The official website of AntiVirus AntiSpyware 2011 is poorly built without contact info.
- The payments website of AntiVirus AntiSpyware 2011 is suspicious & claims your OS is unsafe.
- Poor Performance like highly-consumed system resources is caused by AntiVirus AntiSpyware 2011 .
AntiVirus AntiSpyware 2011 Step-by-Step Removal Instructions
Solution 1: AntiVirus AntiSpyware 2011 Manual Removal Instructions
The associated files of AntiVirus AntiSpyware 2011 to be deleted are listed below：
%APPDATA%\AntiVirus AntiSpyware 2011\AntiVirus AntiSpyware.exe %APPDATA%\AntiVirus AntiSpyware 2011\securitymanager.exe %UserProfile%\Start Menu\Programs\AntiVirus AntiSpyware 2011 %AppData%\[random]\mscjm.exe %AppData%\[random]\recf.exe %AppData%\AntiVirus AntiSpyware 2011\securityhelper.exe
2) The registry entries of AntiVirus AntiSpyware 2011 that need to be removed are listed as follows (Take Note: Back up the Windows registry before editing it, so that you can quickly restore it later if something goes wrong.):
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ AntiVirus AntiSpyware 2011 HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run AntiVirus AntiSpyware 2011
Solution 2: Remove AntiVirus AntiSpyware 2011 Automatically (with SpyHunter)
Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to remove this infection
Run SpyHunter and click “Malware Scan” button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Note:Certain expert skills will be required during the manual removal procedure to avoid wrong operation which may damage your computer permanently. If you cannot remove AntiVirus AntiSpyware 2011 completely by yourself, you can download SpyHunter to help you quickly and safely remove all possible infections on your computer.
More Removal Guides
Still having trouble on dealing with tricky virus infections, stubborn errors, unwanted programs or any other headachy computer problems? Then, you definitely need a more specific, accurate and customized solution toward your specific issue in your specific computer system. Tee Support is an award-winning online tech service with over 5-year dedicated experience. Tee Support experts provide sophisticated manual solutions.Learn More and Sign up for Tee Support Online Service Now!