Worm:Win32/Rebhip.A （alias of Trojan.Win32.Llac.aaf ,Win32/Spatet.A, Trj/Spy.YM） is a worm that will propagate via removable USB drives and unsecured network shares. Worm: Win32/Rebhip.A will gather sensitive information from an infected computer and sends it to the predefined remote server.
This step-by-step guide completely removes Worm: Win32/Rebhip.A. If you have any problem during the removal process, please contact Tee Support agent 24/7 online for more detailed instructions.
1) Temporarily Disable System Restore
2) Reboot computer in SafeMode
3) Delete registry entry:
(Take Note: Back up the Windows registry before editing it, so that you can quickly restore it later if something goes wrong.)
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Policies\Explorer\Run “WinDefence”
And then exit registry editor and restart the computer.
4) To make sure that threat is completely eliminated from your computer, use AntiVirus and Antispyware Software to run a full system scan.
Tee Support is an award-winning online tech service 24/7. Tee Support experts provide sophisticated manual solutions:
- terminate latest, stubborn virus/spyware that an antivirus program can not!
- specific solution for your specific system: Safe, Effective, Complete.
- many more services covering various PC problems to meet your requirements.
A good spyware remover can safeguard your computer at real-time automatically. So, pick up one of your favorite to protect your system easily.
However, professional online technical support is highly recommended if you want a more specific, accurate and effective solution toward your specific issue in your specific computer system.
Malwarebytes is one of the most popular and widely used anti-virus and malware-removal software applications for both home and corporate computer users alike.
Award-winning Spyware Doctor with AntiVirus software protects your PC against privacy and tracking threats. Spyware Doctor with AntiVirus detects, removes and secures your PC from potential spyware, viruses, worms and tracking threats.