Is your computer infected with Worm.Win32.VBNA.c? This step-by-step guide can help you safely and quickly remove Worm.Win32.VBNA.c. If you have any problem during the removal process, please contact Tee Support agents 24/7 online for more detailed instructions.
Worm.Win32.VBNA.c is determined by Tee Support Labs as malicious network-aware worm that attempts to replicate across the existing network(s). Worm.Win32.VBNA.c will download files to the computer without permission which will cause security danger. It can even allow hacker to have remote access to the infected computer. Remove Worm.Win32.VBNA.c before it spreads to other computers in the same network environment.
Worm.Win32.VBNA.c has security threat shows in the following aspects
- Worm.Win32.VBNA.c often infect computer without your permission at the background.
- Worm.Win32.VBNA.c allow hacker remotely access to the computer.
- Worm.Win32.VBNA.c can spread via network if the infected drive is shared at the network.
- Your antivirus software (Kaspersky) may alert you to get rid of this infection Worm.Win32.VBNA.c.
Worm.Win32.VBNA.c Step-by-Step Removal Instructions
1) The associated processes of Worm.Win32.VBNA.c to be stoped are listed below:
Bifrost - PrEsTiGe.HaCkeR.exe
2) The associated files of Worm.Win32.VBNA.c to be deleted are listed below：
%Temp%\1.exe %Temp%\Bifrost - PrEsTiGe.HaCkeR.exe
3) The registry entries of Worm.Win32.VBNA.c that need to be removed are listed as follows (Take Note: Back up the Windows registry before editing it, so that you can quickly restore it later if something goes wrong.):
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\BIFROST1.2 HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\BIFROST1.2\DIALOG HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\BIFROST1.2\DIALOG\0
Get a Safer, Cleaner & Faster PC!
A good spyware remover can safeguard your computer at real-time automatically.
- Terminate latest, stubborn virus/spyware
- Safe, effective and complete
- Fix various PC problems
So, pick one of your favorite to protect your system easily.
Malwarebytes is one of the most popular and widely used anti-virus and malware-removal software applications for both home and corporate computer users alike.