Is your computer infected with WinScan? This step-by-step guide can help you safely and quickly remove WinScan. If you have any problem during the removal process, please contact Tee Support agents 24/7 online for more detailed instructions.
WinScan is determined by Tee Support Labs as fake optimization program like Windows Scan, Disk Helper, etc. WinScan looks like legitimate software but actually has no real fuction at all. WinScan is created to display some fake system errors and then misguide users to purchase its license to solve the non-existent system problems. Remove WinScan as soon as possilbe once it’s found on a computer or else the fake warnig message won’t stop to bothering you.
Screenshot of WinScan
WinScan has security threat shows in the following aspects
- WinScan reputation/ rating online is terrible.
- The official website of WinScan is poorly built without contact info.
- The payments website of WinScan is suspicious & claims your OS is unsafe.
- Poor Performance like highly-consumed system resources is caused by WinScan.
WinScan Step-by-Step Removal Instructions
1) The associated processes of WinScan to be stoped are listed below:
2) The associated files of WinScan to be deleted are listed below：
%TempDir%\[random] %TempDir%\[random].exe %TempDir%\dfrg %TempDir%\dfrgr %Desktop%\WinScan.lnk %Programs%\WinScan %Programs%\WinScan\WinScan.lnk %Programs%\WinScan\Uninstall WinScan.lnk
3) The registry entries of WinScan that need to be removed are listed as follows (Take Note: Back up the Windows registry before editing it, so that you can quickly restore it later if something goes wrong.):
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “[random]“ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “[random].exe”
Get a Safer, Cleaner & Faster PC!
A good spyware remover can safeguard your computer at real-time automatically.
- Terminate latest, stubborn virus/spyware
- Safe, effective and complete
- Fix various PC problems
So, pick one of your favorite to protect your system easily.
Malwarebytes is one of the most popular and widely used anti-virus and malware-removal software applications for both home and corporate computer users alike.