Is your computer infected with Windows Software Protection? This step-by-step guide can help you safely and quickly remove Windows Software Protection. If you have any problem during the removal process, you can follow this article to learn more about it.
Windows Software Protection Description
Windows Software Protection is determined by Tee Support Labs as fake security software. Windows Software Protection is from the same family with Windows Safety Protection, Windows Shield Protector, Windows Problems Protector etc. Windows Software Protection is the same virus with its predecessors but just goes by different name. Windows Software Protection installes itself in a compromised computer and sets off a lot scary warnings to trick its victims that their copmputer is indanger with tons of virus. It’s only purpose is convinced the victims to believe in those fake alerts and mislead them to pay for a full version of Windows Software Protection.
Windows Software Protection Identified as Rogue Security Software by Impressions
- Windows Software Protection reputation/ rating online is terrible.
- Windows Software Protectionis installed/ run without your permission.
- The official website of Windows Software Protection is poorly built without contact info.
- The payments website of Windows Software Protection is suspicious & claims your OS is unsafe.
- Poor Performance like highly-consumed system resources is caused by Windows Software Protection.
Windows Software Protection Step-by-Step Removal Instructions
1. The Windows Software Protection processes to be removed:
2.The associated files of Windows Software Protection to be deleted are listed below:
3.The registry entries of Windows Software Protectionthat need to be removed are listed as follows:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon “Shell” = ‘%UserProfile%\Application Data\[random].exe’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\egui.exe “Debugger” = ’svchost.exe’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ’svchost.exe’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ’svchost.exe’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msmpeng.exe “Debugger” = ’svchost.exe’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ’svchost.exe’
<div style=”text-align: right;”><a href=”http://blog.teesupport.com/how-to-remove-registry-entries-malicious-registry-entries-removal-instructions/”>Read more how to delete Windows Software Protection registry entries</a></div>
How to Remove Windows Software Protection with Spyhunter?
You may follow this manual removal procedure step by step to get rid of this virus, but it is quite complicated actually. So, if you are not a computer savvy, I recommend you to handle this problem with Spyhunter for which it is more easier. Meanwhile, Spyhunter can protect your computer in the future.
1. Download Spyhunter antivirus program by clicking the icon below;
2. To find out every threats in your computer, you need to do a full canning with spyhunter;(It takes a while depends on size of files in your computer)
3. After that, you should select every detected threats and remove it all;
4. Reboot your computer and check it again to make sure if it is gone completely.
Manual removal is risky and tough process requiring expertise. Not a single mistake is allowed. It is wise to have an expert taking care of this for you. Getting help from SpyHunter is fast and safe way to get rid of Downloader.Blugger.
Get a Safer, Cleaner & Faster PC!
A good spyware remover can safeguard your computer at real-time automatically.
- Terminate latest, stubborn virus/spyware
- Safe, effective and complete
- Fix various PC problems
So, pick one of your favorite to protect your system easily.
Malwarebytes is one of the most popular and widely used anti-virus and malware-removal software applications for both home and corporate computer users alike.