Is your computer infected with WinActive AntiVirus? This step-by-step guide can help you safely and quickly remove WinActive AntiVirus. If you have any problem during the removal process, please contact Tee Support agents 24/7 online for more detailed instructions.
WinActive AntiVirus Description
WinActive AntiVirus is a fake anti-virus application. Once installed, it uses false security infections to scare computer users that their PCs are seriously injected by malware, spyware or other parasites. However, all of the scanned threats do not actually exist. WinActive AntiVirus aims at stealing users’ money. Hence, it is recommended to delete WinActive AntiVirus with the removal guides shown below.
WinActive AntiVirus as Rogue Anti-spyware by Impressions
- WinActive AntiVirus reputation/rating online is terrible.
- The official website of WinActive AntiVirus is poorly built without contact info.
- WinActive AntiVirus often enters your system secretly.
- WinActive AntiVirus can make your computer perform slow and weird.
- Your Sophos may alert you to get rid of this infection WinActive AntiVirus.
WinActive AntiVirus Step-by-Step Removal Instructions
1. Kill WinActive AntiVirus associated process:
2. The registry entries of WinActive AntiVirus that need to be removed are listed as follows:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinActive AntiVirus HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WinActive AntiVirus HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “WinActive AntiVirus
Get a Safer, Cleaner & Faster PC!
A good spyware remover can safeguard your computer at real-time automatically.
- Terminate latest, stubborn virus/spyware
- Safe, effective and complete
- Fix various PC problems
So, pick one of your favorite to protect your system easily.
Malwarebytes is one of the most popular and widely used anti-virus and malware-removal software applications for both home and corporate computer users alike.