Is your computer infected with WinActive AntiVirus? This step-by-step guide can help you safely and quickly remove WinActive AntiVirus.
WinActive AntiVirus Description
WinActive AntiVirus is a fake anti-virus application. Once installed, it uses false security infections to scare computer users that their PCs are seriously injected by malware, spyware or other parasites. However, all of the scanned threats do not actually exist. WinActive AntiVirus aims at stealing users’ money. Hence, it is recommended to delete WinActive AntiVirus with the removal guides shown below.
WinActive AntiVirus as Rogue Anti-spyware by Impressions
- WinActive AntiVirus reputation/rating online is terrible.
- The official website of WinActive AntiVirus is poorly built without contact info.
- WinActive AntiVirus often enters your system secretly.
- WinActive AntiVirus can make your computer perform slow and weird.
- Your Sophos may alert you to get rid of this infection WinActive AntiVirus.
WinActive AntiVirus Step-by-Step Removal Instructions
1. Kill WinActive AntiVirus associated process:
2. The registry entries of WinActive AntiVirus that need to be removed are listed as follows:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinActive AntiVirus HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WinActive AntiVirus HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “WinActive AntiVirus
Automatic Removal WinActive AntiVirus with Removal Tool (Recommended)
SpyHunter is a powerful, real-time anti-spyware application that was designed to assist the average computer user in protecting their PC from malicious threats like worms, Trojans, rootkits, rogues, dialers, browser redirect, spyware, etc. It is important to notice that SpyHunter removal tool works well and should run alongside existing security programs without conflicts.
1. Click on the button below to download Spyhunter.
2. Follow the details to complete the installation process. (Double click on the download file and follow the prompts to install the program.)
3. After the installation, run SpyHunter antivirus and click “Malware Scan” button to have a full or quick scan on your computer.
4. Tick “Select All” and press “Remove” button to get rid of all the detected threats on your computer.
(Note: It is impossible to tell you the specific files’ names of WinActive AntiVirus because this tricky virus just uses random file names in same system directories to add more difficulty to manual removal. If you haven’t sufficient expertise in dealing with program files, processes, .dll files and registry entries, it may lead to mistakes damaging your system permanently after you delete crucial computer files by mistake. Having problem with XX removal? You can click here to install famous removal software. )
Get a Safer, Cleaner & Faster PC!
A good spyware remover can safeguard your computer at real-time automatically.
- Terminate latest, stubborn virus/spyware
- Safe, effective and complete
- Fix various PC problems
So, pick one of your favorite to protect your system easily.
Malwarebytes is one of the most popular and widely used anti-virus and malware-removal software applications for both home and corporate computer users alike.