Is your computer infected with Win32/Mabezat.B? This step-by-step guide can help you safely and quickly remove Win32/Mabezat.B. If you have any problem during the removal process, please contact Tee Support agents 24/7 online for more detailed instructions.
Win32/Mabezat.B is determined by Tee Support Labs as malicious worm that will spread via email, removable drives or network sharing environment. Once a computer is infected with Win32/Mabezat.B, it will send out harmful emails to the contact lists people with our any permission. If the harmful emails are opened, the computer will be infecated too. Win32/Mabezat.B has created some files to the infected computer that will always active until it’s removed from the compromised computer. What’s worse, Win32/Mabezat.B can also infect executable files and encrypt data files, it’s a big threat for a system and should be removed once found on a computer.
Win32/Mabezat.B has security threat shows in the following aspects
- Win32/Mabezat.B often infect computer without your permission at the background.
- Win32/Mabezat.B allow hacker remotely access to the computer.
- Win32/Mabezat.B can spread via network if the infected drive is shared at the network.
- Your antivirus software (Kaspersky) may alert you to get rid of this infection Win32/Mabezat.B.
Win32/Mabezat.B Step-by-Step Removal Instructions
1) The associated processes of Win32/Mabezat.B to be stoped are listed below:
2) The associated files of Win32/Mabezat.B to be deleted are listed below：
SystemDrive%\Documents and Settings\tazebama.dl_ %SystemDrive%\Documents and Settings\hook.dl_ %UserProfile%\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\zPharoh.exe %SystemDrive%\Documents and Settings\tazebama.dll [DRIVE]:\zPharaoh.exe [DRIVE]:\autorun
3) The registry entries of Win32/Mabezat.B that need to be removed are listed as follows (Take Note: Back up the Windows registry before editing it, so that you can quickly restore it later if something goes wrong.):
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced-- "ShowSuperHidden = 0."
Get a Safer, Cleaner & Faster PC!
A good spyware remover can safeguard your computer at real-time automatically.
- Terminate latest, stubborn virus/spyware
- Safe, effective and complete
- Fix various PC problems
So, pick one of your favorite to protect your system easily.
Malwarebytes is one of the most popular and widely used anti-virus and malware-removal software applications for both home and corporate computer users alike.