W32.Ramnit is a malicious worm that targets Windows platforms from Windows 95 to Vista. W32.Ramnit redirects the targeted web browser to the corrupt website rmnzerobased.com, where W32.Ramnit will attempt to upload potentially corrupt files onto the system. You need to remove W32.Ramnit in order to protect your systems.
This step-by-step guide can help you completely remove W32.Ramnit. If you have any problem during the remove process, please contact Tee Support agent 24/7 online for more detailed instructions.
Manual removal of W32.Ramnit is feasible if you have sufficient expertise in dealing with program files, processes, .dll files and registry entries.
1. To stop all W32.Ramnit processes, press CTRL+ALT+DELETE to open the Windows Task Manager.
2. Click on the “Processes” tab, search for W32.Ramnit, then right-click it and select “End Process” key.
3. Click “Start” button and selecting “Run.” Type “regedit” into the box and click “OK.”
4. Once the Registry Editor is open, search for the registry key“HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\W32.Ramnit.” Right-click this registry key and select “Delete.”
5. Navigate to directory %PROGRAM_FILES%\W32.Ramnit\W32.Ramnit.exe. and remove those files.
Get a Safer, Cleaner & Faster PC!
A good spyware remover can safeguard your computer at real-time automatically.
- Terminate latest, stubborn virus/spyware
- Safe, effective and complete
- Fix various PC problems
So, pick one of your favorite to protect your system easily.
Malwarebytes is one of the most popular and widely used anti-virus and malware-removal software applications for both home and corporate computer users alike.