Is your computer infected with W32.Pinfi? This step-by-step guide can help you safely and quickly remove W32.Pinfi. If you have any problem during the removal process, please contact Tee Support agents 24/7 online for more detailed instructions.
W32.Pinfi is determined by Tee Support Labs as malicious backdoor trojan that runs in the background and allows remote access to the compromised system.W32.Pinfi is capable to modify other files by infecting, prepending, or overwriting them them with its own body. Remove W32.Pinfi to prevent it doing any damage silently at the background.
W32.Pinfi has security threat shows in the following aspects
- W32.Pinfi often infect computer without your permission at the background.
- W32.Pinfi allow hacker remotely access to the computer and break the system.
- W32.Pinfi can cause other malwares enter the computer.
- Your antivirus software (Symantec) may alert you to get rid of this infection W32.Pinfi.
W32.Pinfi Step-by-Step Removal Instructions
1) The associated processes of W32.Pinfi to be stoped are listed below:
2) The associated files of W32.Pinfi to be deleted are listed below：
%AppData%\BbgM1.txt, %AppData%\Microsoft\winlog.exe %Temp%\goodcrypt - Copy.Exe, %Temp%\afa7.tmp %Temp%\aqa5.tmp, %Temp%\efa8.tmp %Temp%\gpa4.tmp, %Temp%\kfa9.tmp %Temp%\nfaA.tmp, %Temp%\rza6.tmp %Temp%\e1bm1d6CH6.log, %Temp%\npa3.tmp, %Temp%\ypa1.tmp
2) The registry entries of W32.Pinfi that need to be removed are listed as follows (Take Note: Back up the Windows registry before editing it, so that you can quickly restore it later if something goes wrong.):
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run] winlog.exe = "%AppData%\Microsoft\winlog.exe"
Get a Safer, Cleaner & Faster PC!
A good spyware remover can safeguard your computer at real-time automatically.
- Terminate latest, stubborn virus/spyware
- Safe, effective and complete
- Fix various PC problems
So, pick one of your favorite to protect your system easily.
Malwarebytes is one of the most popular and widely used anti-virus and malware-removal software applications for both home and corporate computer users alike.