Is your computer infected with W32.Imaut.E? This step-by-step guide can help you safely and quickly remove W32.Imaut.E. If you have any problem during the removal process, please contact Tee Support agents 24/7 online for more detailed instructions.
W32.Imaut.E is determined by Tee Support Labs as malicious network-aware worm that attempts to replicate across the existing network(s). W32.Imaut.E is able to modify system settings and will have negative impact on overall system security state. W32.Imaut.E starts automatically every time when windows is booted and it’s going to download files to the computer without permission which will cause security danger. What’s worse, W32.Imaut.E can even allow hacker has remote access to the infected computer. In this case, W32.Imaut.E should be removed once found on a system.
W32.Imaut.E has security threat shows in the following aspects
- W32.Imaut.E often infect computer without your permission at the background.
- W32.Imaut.E allow hacker remotely access to the computer.
- W32.Imaut.E can spread via network if the infected drive is shared at the network.
- Your antivirus software (Symantec) may alert you to get rid of this infection W32.Imaut.E.
W32.Imaut.E Step-by-Step Removal Instructions
1) The associated processes of W32.Imaut.E to be stoped are listed below:
2) The associated files of W32.Imaut.E to be deleted are listed below：
%Windir%\gphone.exe %System%\gphone.exe %System%\autorun.ini %Windir%\Tasks\At1.job
3) The registry entries of W32.Imaut.E that need to be removed are listed as follows (Take Note: Back up the Windows registry before editing it, so that you can quickly restore it later if something goes wrong.):
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel
Get a Safer, Cleaner & Faster PC!
A good spyware remover can safeguard your computer at real-time automatically.
- Terminate latest, stubborn virus/spyware
- Safe, effective and complete
- Fix various PC problems
So, pick one of your favorite to protect your system easily.
Malwarebytes is one of the most popular and widely used anti-virus and malware-removal software applications for both home and corporate computer users alike.