Is your computer infected with Vista Antimalware 2011? This step-by-step guide can help you safely and quickly remove Vista Antimalware 2011. If you have any problem during the removal process, please contact Tee Support agents 24/7 online for more detailed instructions.
Vista Antimalware 2011 Description
Vista Antimalware 2011 is a rogue anti-spyware program installed through the use of trojan. Vista Antimalware 2011 will try to convince you that your system is infected with malware and that purchasing a licensed version of Vista Antimalware 2011 is the solution. Do not fall for this trickery and to have Vista Antimalware 2011 manual removal is indispensable.
Vista Antimalware 2011 Identified as Security Threat by Impressions
- Vista Antimalware 2011 reputation/ rating online is terrible.
- The official website of Vista Antimalware 2011 is poorly built without contact info.
- The payments website of Vista Antimalware 2011 is suspicious & claims your OS is unsafe.
- Poor Performance like highly-consumed system resources is caused by Vista Antimalware 2011.
Vista Antimalware 2011 Step-by-Step Removal Instructions
1) The associated processes of Vista Antimalware 2011 to be stoped are listed below:
2) The associated files of Vista Antimalware 2011 to be deleted are listed below：
3) The registry entries of Vista Antimalware 2011 that need to be removed are listed as follows (Take Note: Back up the Windows registry before editing it, so that you can quickly restore it later if something goes wrong.):
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareClasses.exeshellopencommand “(Default)” = “%UserProfile%Local SettingsApplication Dataav.exe” /START “%1″ %* HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareClassessecfileshellopencommand “(Default)” = “%UserProfile%Local SettingsApplication Dataav.exe” /START “%1″ %* HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT.exeshellopencommand “(Default)” = “%UserProfile%Local SettingsApplication Dataav.exe” /START “%1″ %* HKEY_CLASSES_ROOTsecfileshellopencommand “(Default)” = “%UserProfile%Local SettingsApplication Dataav.exe” /START “%1″ %* HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREClientsStartMenuInternetFIREFOX.EXEshellopencommand “(Default)” = “%UserProfile%Local SettingsApplication Dataav.exe” /START “C:Program FilesMozilla Firefoxfirefox.exe” HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREClientsStartMenuInternetFIREFOX.EXEshellsafemodecommand “(Default)” = “%UserProfile%Local SettingsApplication Dataav.exe” /START “C:Program FilesMozilla Firefoxfirefox.exe” -safe-mode HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREClientsStartMenuInternetIEXPLORE.EXEshellopencommand “(Default)” = “%UserProfile%Local SettingsApplication Dataav.exe” /START “C:Program FilesInternet Exploreriexplore.exe” HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftSecurity Center “AntiVirusOverride” = “1″ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftSecurity Center “FirewallOverride” = “1″
Tee Support is an award-winning online tech service 24/7. Tee Support experts provide sophisticated manual solutions:
- terminate latest, stubborn virus/spyware that an antivirus program can not!
- specific solution for your specific system: Safe, Effective, Complete.
- many more services covering various PC problems to meet your requirements.
A good spyware remover can safeguard your computer at real-time automatically. So, pick up one of your favorite to protect your system easily.
However, professional online technical support is highly recommended if you want a more specific, accurate and effective solution toward your specific issue in your specific computer system.
Malwarebytes is one of the most popular and widely used anti-virus and malware-removal software applications for both home and corporate computer users alike.
Award-winning Spyware Doctor with AntiVirus software protects your PC against privacy and tracking threats. Spyware Doctor with AntiVirus detects, removes and secures your PC from potential spyware, viruses, worms and tracking threats.